- Full service support (e.g. racking, powering, networking, parts replacement, etc.) for all appliances in the Engineering lab
- Maintaining documentation (e.g. IPs, host names, serial numbers, ownership, etc.) for all appliances in the Engineering lab
- Work directly with Exabeam IT on lab maintenance and capacity requirements (e.g. space, power, etc.)
- Manage inventory projections and costs for running Engineering lab
- Tooling/services (e.g. PXE server, monitoring, inventory management, etc.) to ensure Engineering lab is functioning 24/7
- Supporting remote teams with access to the Engineering lab
- Strong technical skills and ability to analyze and troubleshoot problems
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently, while closely collaborating with other groups in the company
- Curiosity and ability to work in a fast-paced environment that will challenge organizational and time management skills
- Capable of growing with the company
- 3+ years of experience working in an IT/Engineering lab environment.
- Education in MIS or IT, or equivalent experience, Bachelor’s degree will be a plus
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- Experience with a scripting language, e.g. bash, python, etc.
- Experience with IT tools/services to support an IT/Engineering Lab
- Experience providing support to remote and geographically distributed users
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed. Built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic, Exabeam is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Exabeam? Visit Exabeam's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Project Manager – IT Security
trivago, Leipzig, Germany
Software Engineer- Backend
Peloton, New York, NY
Systems Engineer - Flight Safety
Zipline, Half Moon Bay, CA
Engineering Manager - Data Lake Application
Exabeam, San Mateo, CA
Junior Developer - Security Team (Part-Time)
Aptoide, Lisbon, Portugal
Front End Engineer
Outdoor Voices, Austin, TX HQ