- Design and develop extendable infrastructure and framework of the next generation security informational platform for Exabeam.
- Digest and covert complex requirements into executable project plans that include research and POC.
- Handle access control, monitoring, notification features for Exabeam's web application.
- Design and implement re-usable REST APIs and Scala libraries, especially for features around data enrichment, notification, monitoring.
- Produce clean, elegant, maintainable, robust and well-tested code.
- Handle customer escalations and assist with troubleshooting sessions
- 5 years+ experience in software engineering.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related disciplines or equivalent work experience
- Expertise in Java or Scala, and deep understanding of JVM.
- Experience of design and development of RESTful API strongly desired.
- Exposure to, or good understanding of, common web authentication approaches a plus.
- Experience with development of multitenant services strongly desired.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix and comfortable with common tools on Linux.
- Familiarity with deployment and orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Ansible strongly preferred.
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed. Built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic, Exabeam is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Exabeam? Visit Exabeam's website.
Jobs You May Like
Retail Data Coordinator
Senior Deep Learning Systems Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., San Francisco, CA
Senior Consultant, Professional Services - SF
Looker, San Francisco
Senior Technology Consultant, Employee Experience - London, Dublin, Munich OR Paris
Qualtrics, London, Dublin, Munich OR Paris
Team Lead, Customer Success Manager
Cloudflare, Austin, TX
Senior Android Engineer
Etsy, New York, NY