- Research security attacks and the artifacts they produce and come up with the logic to detect them
- Perform code reviews and be responsible for the quality and accuracy of the content in the product
- Manage development cycles and be responsible for timely delivery of features
- Assist the field by providing timely support of new log sources
- Create automation tools to simplify and speed up log investigation and management processes
- Work with Product Management and Engineering on new feature requirements and provide specifications
- Assist with troubleshooting customer issues
- Team player, high work ethics, attention to details is a must
- Experience in SDLC processes and tools, such as agile methodology, GitHub, Jira, etc.
- Knowledge of programming and/or scripting languages, great problem solving skills and analytical mind set. Knowledge of regular expressions is desired.
- Familiarity with enterprise IT environments and security operation teams. Previous work in a Security Operation Center (SOC) is desired
- Experience in SIEM engineering and/or familiarity with challenges of collecting and processing high event rates.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- BA/BS degree in a related field or equivalent experience is required, security certification such as CISSP is a plus.
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed. Built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic, Exabeam is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Exabeam? Visit Exabeam's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lyft, San Francisco
Digital Marketing Manager, Ad Tech
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Software Engineer, Infrastructure - New York
Lyft, New York, NY
French Social Media Specialist
Airbnb, Dublin, Ireland
Sr. Network Operations Engineer (NetDevOps)
PlayStation, Aliso Viejo, CA