- Provide technical leadership to the organization for product and process evolution
- Work with engineering teams to make high-level design choices and technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
- Document Technology Roadmaps, work closely with engineering leads and product management
- Serve as the engineering lead/point of contact in complex customer situations (pre-sales, problem resolution, solution architecture, etc.).
- Implement key functionality
- Experience architecting, delivering, and evolving complex systems with high performance, scalability and reliability requirements
- Experience in Scala or other functional programming languages
- Strong Object-oriented experience, for example in Java, Scala, Ruby, or C++.
- In depth experience building (not just using) distributed data processing system (Akka, Spark, Kafka, Storm, Shark, Hadoop, others.)
- Knowledge of Cyber Security Domain (or data analytics/monitoring solution) is highly desirable
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field of study or equivalent work experience. Master’s or higher degree preferred
Why Work at Exabeam?
- Work with a top-notch team of motivated engineers, pushing the envelope to produce the most advanced real time security data processing engine
- Technically challenging and interesting “big data” problem. Opportunity to work with the latest technologies in distributed systems, machine learning, and high-volume data processing
- Well-funded with significant market traction
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed. Built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic, Exabeam is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Exabeam? Visit Exabeam's website.
Jobs You May Like
Fullstack Developer EN
Doctolib, Paris, France
Lead Software Engineer - Mobile Security
Shopify, Montreal, Canada
Software Engineer, Web
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Kibana - Application Security Engineer
Senior Engineer - Backend (Microservices)
Calm, San Francisco
Neighborly, Boston, MA