- Design & build high-performant, reliable systems which scale effectively irrespective of the size of the customer
- Take pride in delivering a top quality product
- Work closely with engineers, PM and customer support.
- Constantly learn, innovate and mentor other members in the team.
- Be responsible for end-to-end delivery of features and provide support after launch
- We are a startup - wearing multiple hats is expected and encouraged.
- Write clean, elegant code that solves complex problems
- Participate in design & code reviews
- Bachelors degree in related field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience with containerization, service discovery, orchestration, networking (Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible)
- Scripting Skills (Bash, Python etc.)
- Experience in any of these is a big plus: ElasticSearch, LogStash, Kafka, Mongo, HBase, Spark, Hadoop
- Experience in Linux
- Experience in Java/Scala desired.
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed. Built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic, Exabeam is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Exabeam? Visit Exabeam's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Full-Stack Web Engineer - React & .NET Core
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
Systems Engineer - Flight Safety
Zipline, Half Moon Bay, CA
Cloud Operations Engineer
Wizeline, Mexico City, Mexico
Senior Software Engineer - Pivotal Labs
Pivotal Software, Santa Monica
Director / Senior Manager of Security Engineering
Magic Leap, Inc., Tel Aviv, Israel, Toronto, ON, Zurich, Switzerland, Plantation, FL, Culver City, CA, Sunnyvale, CA
Android Engineer - Payment Team
Heetch, Full remote in Europe