- Responsible for Continuous Integration automated testing
- Responsible for Github source control
- Responsible for official software build and release systems
- Responsible for working with all stakeholders to define, refine, and execute processes
- You will build automated tools to deploy Exabeam products in a distributed environment like AWS
- You will manage the repository manager to allow Exabeam's distributed teams around the world to access the builds in a secure way
- Bachelors degree in related field of study or equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience driving automated Continuous Integration testing using Jenkins
- Experience with both coding and scripting. Java and Python are desired.
- Experience writing and debugging automated tests
- Experience with Github source control and branch management
- Experience with repository manager like Artifactory or Nexus.
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- Experience with building complex deployment systems on AWS/GCP/Azure are desired.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and strong analytical/problem solving skills
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed. Built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic, Exabeam is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Exabeam? Visit Exabeam's website.
Jobs You May Like
Full Stack Developer (France - Paris) - Internship possible
Robinhood, Menlo Park, CA
Senior Software Engineer, Unreal Engine 4
Magic Leap, Inc., Austin, TX, Plantation, FL (HQ), Seattle, WA, Sunnyvale, CA, Tel Aviv, Israel, Toronto, ON, Zurich, Switzerland
Solutions Architect - Japan
Elastic, Tokyo, Japan
Senior Software Engineer - Payments Platform
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Software Engineering Manager
EnerNOC, Boston, MA