- Interact with employees to assist with and resolve inquiries.
- Process employee changes in systems and maintain detailed files (hires, promotions, leaves of absence, terminations, internal transfers, etc.).
- Manage and maintain all HR records ensuring confidentiality and retention rules are followed.
- Help with the execution of one of Exabeam’s recognition programs.
- Assist in the administration of company benefit plans including processing enrollments, changes, life events, terminations, and COBRA ensuring timely and accurate completion.
- Assist with annual open enrollment process.
- Take full ownership of our HRIS system and become the team’s SME.
- Onboard new hires (including distribution and collection of new hire documentation, completion of I-9's, etc.) and host weekly orientations.
- Complete employment verification requests while ensuring appropriate confidentiality, privacy and timeliness of requests.
- Act as a liaison between our equity firm and employees for any and all stock questions and also process company exercises.
- Offboard employees and process all paperwork and tasks associated with this action.
- Partner with HR team to distribute company-wide communications.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum 2 years HR related work experience, preferably with a technology company and has had at least exposure to most of the HR disciplines listed out in the responsibilities.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Excellent teamwork and adaptability skills in a fast-growing environment, while maintaining consistency and attention to detail.
- Resourceful and highly developed in taking initiative.
- Ability to ensure a high level of service and quality is maintained.
- Familiarity with HRIS systems and other standard HR tools.
- Must exercise absolute discretion both inside and outside the company.
- Able to analyze and manipulate large data sets in Excel and Google spreadsheets is preferred.
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed. Built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic, Exabeam is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.