- Effectively build harmonious partnerships with employees and managers across the organization.
- Collaborates with assigned client groups to support initiatives by understanding the organization's objectives, issues, needs, and key success factors. Participates in planning processes and promotes best practices; providing leadership for workforce planning efforts.
- Thoroughly understands key HR functions including but not limited to: benefits administration, immigration, training and development, performance appraisals, and employee relations. Active ownership and assistance in these areas is crucial.
- Proactively identifies and addresses human resources challenges and opportunities, which may affect the execution of business plans.
- Assists in the development of strategies for facilitating organizational and behavioral change. Performs needs assessment, analysis, and consulting on organizational issues; makes recommendations on organizational design and development.
- Works with management in the development of high-quality solutions, action plans, and appropriate metrics, which may include developing effective skills and competency structures, and systems in support of business goals and talent requirements.
- Investigates complex employee relations issues, and initiates appropriate resolution; recommends and implements effective solutions consistent with our vision, mission and cultural values, applicable policies and laws.
- Provides ongoing proactive analysis of the Organization’s health by analyzing trends in employee engagement/satisfaction, retention, etc.
- Has an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management (coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary actions).
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years+ of progressively responsible experience in HR with a strong generalist and partnering background
- A roll-up-your-sleeves, proactive attitude where team work is a priority
- Ability to establish trust and build productive relationships at all levels of the organization
- Effective in developing and implementing employee engagement strategies and tactics, with an ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges.
- Accountable, self-motivated to achieve results with an ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, judgment, influencing and decision-making skills.
- Recognized as a key resource for employees and managers who is approachable and effectively facilitates coaching conversations.
- Excellent facilitation and oral and written communication skills; ability to prepare clear and concise reports
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed. Built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic, Exabeam is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Exabeam? Visit Exabeam's website.
Jobs You May Like
Restaurant Success Associate (Contract)
Square, San Francisco CA, US
Leadership & Talent Development Consultant
Elastic, Distributed, EMEA
Equinox, New York NY, US
Partner Success - Strategic Program Manager
Qualtrics, Provo, UT
Senior Software Engineer in Test (iOS)
Lalamove, Hong Kong
Intern - Communications/DSP Engineer [Fall 19, Spring 20]
Astranis, San Francisco, CA