- Effectively build harmonious partnerships with employees and managers across the organization.
- Deliver innovative organizational development solutions such as career development, performance management, leadership development, and culture initiatives.
- Collaborates with assigned client groups to support initiatives by understanding the organization's objectives, issues, needs, and key success factors.
- Thoroughly understands key HR functions including but not limited to: benefits administration, immigration, training and development, and performance appraisals. Active assistance to other HR team members in these areas when needed is crucial.
- Proactively identifies and addresses Human Resources challenges and opportunities, which may affect the execution of business plans
- Assists in the development of strategies for facilitating organizational and behavioral change. Performs needs assessment, analysis, and consulting on organizational issues.
- Partners with management in the development of high-quality solutions, action plans, and appropriate metrics, which may include developing effective skills and competency structures, and systems in support of business goals and talent requirements.
- Has an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management (coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary actions).
- Investigates complex employee relations issues and initiates appropriate resolution; recommends and implements effective solutions consistent with our vision, mission and cultural values, applicable policies and laws.
- Provides ongoing proactive analysis of the Exabeam’s health by analyzing trends in employee engagement/satisfaction, retention, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3 years + of progressively responsible experience in HR with a strong generalist and/or partnering background
- A roll-up-your-sleeves, proactive attitude where teamwork is a priority
- Ability to establish trust and ebuild productive relationships at all levels of the organization
- Effective in developing interpersonal relationships with all levels of employees within a company
- Accountable and self-motivated to achieve results with an ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, judgment, influencing and decision-making skills
- Excellent facilitation and oral and written communication skills
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed. Built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic, Exabeam is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Exabeam? Visit Exabeam's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Program Manager
Influencer Marketing Internship (German market)
Bloomon, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Diversity Talent Program Manager
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Techniker Prüfstandsbau / Technician - Test Team
IBI Group, Seattle WA, US