- Creatively design and develop innovative test strategies, and develop tools to test individual components and features, as well as their integration points throughout the platform.
- Develop automated methods of measuring the functionality, performance, scalability and reliability of our platform as a whole
- Analyze and report on test results that our team can use to ensure the quality of the platform. Improving the efficiency, reliability, and stability of the platform.
- Collaborate with other engineers, providing testing insights and coming up with innovative solutions to improve and ensure the quality of our platform
- Strong experience in building fully automated test frameworks
- Strong experience in developing test strategies and plans to test frontend and backend server applications.
- Coding experience (python or Java)
- Strong experience with performance, scalability and reliability testing
- Strong experience in setting up and working in Linux server environments
- Strong working knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies and be well versed in the various types of tests.
- Experience in cloud technologies (AWS) is a plus!
- Outstanding problem solving, logic, and analytical skills.
- Extremely organized in keeping track and documenting testing progress and results
- Bachelors degree in related field of study or equivalent work experience
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed. Built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic, Exabeam is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Exabeam? Visit Exabeam's website.
Jobs You May Like
Site Reliability Engineer, Infrastructure
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Redwood City
Senior Mobile Applications Engineer
Stockpile, Palo Alto, CA
Enterprise Integration Engineer
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Senior Front End Engineer - Mortgage
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Software Development Engineer in Test
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Support / Admin Système et Réseau (H/F)
Vestiaire Collective, Tourcoing