- Research of log sources (security devices, applications, etc.) to understand meaning of logs and device logging behavior, identify and parse log information that could be used for security detection
- Collaborate with field team to provide timely support for customers' devices and use cases
- Create software tools to simplify and speed log investigation and management process
- Create reports and visualizations on Exabeam's log
- Create machine learning models to detect malicious behavior
- Using Exabeam incident response product (IR), research and create response playbook
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as a security engineer
- Team player, high work ethics, attention to details is a must
- Interest and experience in cyber security, security certification such as CISSP is desired
- Programming languages and/or scripting skills, great problem solving skills and analytical mind set.
- Knowledge of regular expressions is desired.
- Experience with a SIEM or Log Management System is desired
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- BA/BS degree in a related field or equivalent experience is required
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed. Built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic, Exabeam is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Exabeam? Visit Exabeam's website.
Jobs You May Like
Engineering Manager- Advertising Platform
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
CG Look Development Artist
MPC, Los Angeles CA, US
STEM Content Manager
Khan Academy, Delhi, India
Staff Software Engineer-Clover Integration SDK Engineering
Clover, Colorado Springs
Salesforce Business Analyst
Pluralsight, Farmington UT, US