- Understand the business and technical requirements of customers and partners, determine how their needs can best be met by Exeabeam, and communicate those insights to executives and key go-to-market (GTM) functions.
- Support Exabeam’s direct and partner sales teams. Enable them to better compete by providing them with guidance and training on the competitive landscape and how to better position Exabeam in competitive deals.
- Identify competitive opportunities and threats. Partner with technical competitive researchers to communicate key competitors' product offering comparisons. Research and analyze the GTM activities of key competitors, solution positioning and market strategies. Oversee win/loss analysis.
- Formulate market strategy. Partner with technical competitive analysts to proactively monitor changes in the competitive landscape to anticipate potential shifts in the marketplace and impact on Exabeam’s business and market share.
- Own the development of competitive positioning and the creation of usable and prescriptive competitive content for sales. Work closely with the rest of Product Marketing and other GTM teams to create compelling content, competitive take-outs and other programs to drive revenues and margins.
- A genuine curiosity to learn. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency. Must be resourceful, proactive and aggressive while possessing a high level of integrity.
- Thorough understanding of the competitive landscape, technologies and go-to-market strategies in the SIEM industry and security management more generally. Experience in the SIEM market preferred.
- Prove ability to work with field sales teams in active sales cycles in a mentor role.
- Strong understanding of sales force and go-to-market dynamics, tools, key success factors, and support requirements.
- Strong analytical, creative thinking and research skills with ability to think tactically to help sales teams position to win in specific deals.
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Outstanding written and verbal presentation skills with proven ability to effectively present to a wide variety of audiences.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to drive consensus and articulate program recommendations and tradeoffs to senior executives.
- Approximately 10% travel.
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed. Built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic, Exabeam is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Exabeam? Visit Exabeam's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Recruiter - NY
Blend, New York
Business Development Sales Executive (English)
Director of Site Reliability Engineering, Quantum Cloud
Rigetti Computing, Berkeley, CA
System Admin Sr. Analyst
SonicWall, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Government Enterprise Account Executive, S.EMEA
Global HR Generalist
Elastic, Distributed, Global