- Serve as the Professional Services Regional Leader for your respective teams, ensuring services delivery exceeds Customer expectations.
- Clearly, communicate customer requirements to the team to help enable Customer knowledge and build trusted relationships.
- Collaborate with the sales leadership team(s) to develop GTM strategies for your assigned region, acting as the PS Leadership liaison to help enable client and sales success.
- Staffing the appropriately skilled resources to accomplish delivery goals, by ensuring your teams have the appropriate strength levels and/or capacity.
- Participate in Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR), representing your business performance.
- Ensure that all Customer feedback about your team’s performance is clear and known, acknowledged and responded to as required, providing high levels of Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) while meeting the Customer’s objectives.
- Collaborate and enable with our Services Partner eco-system.
- Responsible for ensuring execution of all operational activities related to defined business goals such as backlog retirement, team utilization, forecasting revenue, reviewing and approving timesheets and expenses, budget development and updates
- Provide strategic direction and input to the technical and professional development of the team members and ensure the same is done for their team members.
- Handle the daily operations of your team such as hiring, promotions, time off, etc.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a services capacity within the SIEM, network and network security space.
- Minimum 5 year's managing highly skilled technical engineers of 7 or more and geographically dispersed remote locations.
- Strong high-level knowledge of internet SIEM, security concepts, products, and implementations, and can communicate that knowledge to individuals without technical experience.
- Validated leadership ability, cross-functional collaboration, and team building capabilities.
- Experience with managing the full project lifecycle from pre-sales/Statement of Work development to project closeout.
- 50%+ travel is required to Customer site as well as internal business meetings.
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed. Built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic, Exabeam is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Exabeam? Visit Exabeam's website.
Jobs You May Like
Workplace Services Administrator
Snap Inc., New York, NY
Grain Quality Intern - Manhattan, KS
Indigo, Manhattan, KS
Senior User Researcher, International Growth
Director, Member Services
Grand Rounds, Reno, NV or Lewiston, ME
Hair & Fragrance Merchandising Intern, Summer 2019
Birchbox, New York
Data Science Technical Coaching Fellow (Part-Time)
Flatiron School, Washington, D.C