- Collect intelligence and develop strategies to achieve the development of custom/non-standard use cases
- Conduct client compliance and security workshops
- Understand client needs based on daily interactions to partner with the Exabeam Product Management team and drive product strategy
- Develop strong relationship with the post sales client manager and provide expert guidance on expansion opportunities
- Research client operational workflows and provide recommended automation and design for Incident Responder capabilities
- Consult with c-level Security Operations Leaders (CISO, CSO, SOC Directors, etc.) with our most valued and strategic customers
- Establish internal and external Security Operational best practices with Exabeam products and services
- Speak at internal or external Security events, webinars, sales kick-offs and promote educate your audience on Exabeam products/services
- 10 years of relative experience with industry processes and technologies (SIEM, Endpoint, security logs, etc).
- Experience working in a Security Operational domain - Incident Response (CSIRT), Compliance, Security Architecture/Engineering, Threat Hunting/Detection, Red/Blue/Purple team
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to reach your potential and grow your career at Exabeam
- Have fantastic attention to detail, time management and multi-tasking capabilities
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Security or related discipline
- Hold industry Security certifications - CISSP, GCIH, GCIA, GSEC, CISM
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed. Built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic, Exabeam is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Exabeam? Visit Exabeam's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.