- Creatively design, and develop functional tests for AAIR product.
- Develop and enhance test automation framework to achieve 100% automation of the functional tests.
- Analyze, debug, and report test results from CI/CD environment using Jenkins. Improving the efficiency, reliability, and stability of the test platform.
- Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems.
- Experience working effectively across teams in different locations, including product development, product management, customer support.
- Configure and deploy server test environments on physical hardware and cloud based server instances.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed institute.
- Experience of 3 to 8 years in testing and automation role.
- Proficiency in Python or Java.
- Passion for coding and scripting and having an eye to identify problem root cause and deliver efficient solutions.
- Enthusiasm to learn new technology and adopt with high velocity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies and be well versed in the various types of tests.
- Extremely organized in keeping track and documenting testing progress and results
- Experience of using open source tools and frameworks for test automation like Robot Framework, Selenium, Cucumber, TestNg.
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed. Built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic, Exabeam is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Exabeam? Visit Exabeam's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.