IT Applications Engineer - Netsuite - (Open to U.S. Remote)
Exabeam, Foster City, CA
- Develop and maintain customizations for applications that support Finance and Accounting operations, including integrations
- Partner with business teams to build out requirements for new processes that incorporate IT best practices
- Own the full application development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to testing, deployment, and ongoing support
- Maintain documentation for integrations and other customizations
- Ensure proper change management and compliance with security, regulatory, and audit requirements
- Support and maintain existing systems, including troubleshooting issues reported by users.
- Strong technical skills and ability to analyze and troubleshoot problems
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently, while closely collaborating with other groups in the company
- Curiosity and ability to work in a fast-paced environment that will challenge organizational and time management skills
- Ability to learn while producing positive results for end users on the job daily
- Capable of growing with the company
- 5+ year’s experience developing ERP customizations and integrations, including 3+ years on NetSuite
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS or IT, or equivalent work experience
- Expertise with SuiteScript and other NetSuite customization tools
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with web services, including both REST and SOAP
- Experience with ETL/integration tools (Dell Boomi preferred)
- Understanding of Finance and Accounting processes (quoting, revenue, invoicing, payments, etc)
- Strongly prefer candidates with a background working in IT teams
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed. Built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic, Exabeam is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Exabeam? Visit Exabeam's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.