Customer Success Manager - East/Central (Open to U.S. Remote)
Exabeam, Dallas, TX
- Owner of customer's overall success with the Exabeam platform, including their subscription renewal and expansion of their usage
- Promote best practices and usage of Exabeam's products
- Promote the maximum value of customer's investment in Exabeam, including full utilization of customer licenses, and collaborating with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint
- Partner with Sales, Engineering, Cloud Operations, Support, and Professional Services in a collaborative manner, with the goal of improving the customer experience and operating more efficiently as a company
- Manage customer escalations to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Prepare and deliver Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with customer to review overall health of the account and adoption of the Exabeam platform; and
- Perform trend analysis on both customer raised and internally identified issues, drive other organizations to develop a problem resolution
- 3-5+ years experience in software, SaaS, or IT/management consulting role (security domain experience preferred, not required)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field or relevant experience
- Proven ability to pick up new products quickly
- Prior experience owning customer lifecycle adoption, renewal/expansion, or escalation customer management in the enterprise space
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools (Gainsight a plus!)
- Ability to travel (up to 20-25%) across the region to visit customers
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed. Built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic, Exabeam is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Exabeam? Visit Exabeam's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.