- Design, build, enhance and maintain test
- Automation to achieve high % automation of the functional tests
- Seeking SWE skills with a high desire to work in test environment
- Creatively design, and develop functional tests for security applications and services
- Analyze, debug, and report test results from CI/CD environment using Jenkins. Improving the efficiency, reliability, and stability of the test platform
- Ability to investigate and debug difficult problem.
- Experience working effectively across teams in different locations, including product development, product management, customer support.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed institute
- Experience 11-14 years must be in software testing.
- Passionate at SDET engineering
- Strong experience on one of the programming languages like Java, Groovy
- Strong experience developing test automation using open-source tools and frameworks like Robot Framework, Selenium, Cucumber, TestNg
- Should have exposure on one of the scripting languages like Shell, Python
- Experience working on Cloud services like AWS Cloud, and GCP
- Exposure in microservices architecture
- Passion for coding and scripting and having an eye to identify problem root cause and deliver efficient solutions
- Enthusiasm to learn new technology and adopt with high velocity
- Extremely organized in keeping track and documenting testing progress and results
- Expertise on test-driven development, developing different levels of automated tests, such as unit test, functional test, integration test, system test, or performance / load test
- Expertise on test-driven development, developing during build/deployment of microservices roll out
- Excellent communication skills
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed. Built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic, Exabeam is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Exabeam? Visit Exabeam's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid