Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT and security stack. We are reinventing the way security teams use analytics and automation to solve threat detection, investigation, and response (TDIR), from common security threats to the most critical that are difficult to identify. The Exabeam Security Management Platform is a comprehensive cloud-delivered solution that leverages machine learning and automation using a prescriptive, outcomes-based approach to TDIR. It is designed and built to help security teams detect external threats, compromised users and malicious adversaries, minimize false positives, and make security success the norm. For more information, visit www.exabeam.com.
This role is for a Developer who will be working on an amazing internal facing product that extensively uses Scala. As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to help define and build the complete End-To-End framework solutions for testing the performance, scalability, and resilience of our products that deal with massive amounts of data. This is a rare opportunity for an engineer who strives for quality, works hard with a superb experienced team, and makes a huge impact on a product using the latest technologies.
● Enhance and develop our framework to meet new feature requirements, test plans and test cases at scenario, API, GUI, and server-side tests for the security intelligence platform
● Perform code reviews with team member and help improve code quality
● Collaborate with other engineers, providing testing insights and coming up with innovative solutions to improve and ensure the quality of our platform
● The tools are primarily focused to help test teams execute their testing, This
is testing tools development role and not product development role
● Programming experience of at least 5 years
● Java 8+ with high desire to switch to Scala (at least some non production experience)
● Experience with Docker
● Advanced experience with Linux based OS
● Understanding of SOLID, DRY, GRASP principles in practice
● Good understanding of multithreading and high-load system design principles
Will be a plus:
● Expertise using Python and MongoDB
● Experience in Ansible, akka streams, akka actors, akka http, alpakka, basic FP knowledge/experience, Jenkins CI/CD
● Great attitude and ready to adapt and learn
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.