- Successfully collaborate with customers and Exabeam team members to carry out implementations and enhancements
- Participate in all implementation designs, setups, and review processes to ensure success
- Build long-standing customer relationships at various levels
- Collaborate with client teams in resolving technical/system related inquiries
- Engage in new product launches and other cross-functional initiatives with Engineering and Marketing
- BA/BS degree in a related field or equivalent experience is required
- Experience with a SIEM or Log Management System is highly desired
- Understands complex problems easily coupled with being a fast learner and great problem-solver
- Loves technical problem-solving and is passionate about learning and stretching oneself
- Have fantastic attention to detail, time management and multi-tasking capabilities
- Proximity to a major airline hub and willingness to travel (up to 80%)
- Solid client facing personality
- Linux Command Line proficiency
- Programming languages and scripting skills are an advantage
- Exceptional problem solving skills and analytical mind set
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed. Built by seasoned security and enterprise IT veterans from Imperva, ArcSight, and Sumo Logic, Exabeam is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Aspect Ventures, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Want to learn more about Exabeam? Visit Exabeam's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.