Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT and security stack. The leader in Next-gen SIEM and XDR, Exabeam is reinventing the way security teams use analytics and automation to solve Threat Detection, Investigation, and Response (TDIR), from common security threats to the most critical that are difficult to identify.
Exabeam offers a comprehensive cloud-delivered solution that leverages machine learning and automation using a prescriptive, outcomes-based approach to TDIR.
We design and build products to help security teams detect external threats, compromised users and malicious adversaries, minimize false positives and best protect their organizations. For more information, visit www.exabeam.com
We are looking for a Senior Backend Software Engineer to join the Security application team. The team has built a distributed security event management application that allow security analysts to evaluate many aspects of enterprise security. This system is responsible for event collection, processing, analyzing, reports, dashboards, alerts, and other services which are critical for a modern-day SIEM.
Who is passionate about large-scale systems, producing clean, elegant, maintainable, robust, well-tested code
Enjoy collaborating with others to come up collectively with the best possible solution.
Experience with performance, scalability, and reliability issues of large 24x7 systems.
· Design and develop the server-side infrastructure and services for the Security applications
· Produce clean, elegant, maintainable, robust and well-tested code
· Bachelors degree in related field of study. Master degree preferred.
· 8-10+ years of software engineering experience
· Expert level in Java or Scala
· Solid Object-oriented design and programming
· Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and strong analytical /problem solving skills
· Good communication skill
· Experience building complex systems with high performance, scalability and reliability
· Experience of Linux system and modern container technology such as docker and Kubernetes
· Experience with distributed data processing system and data pipelines
· Familiar with functional programming concept, development practices
· Messaging system (Active MQ, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Zookeeper)
· Microservice and related frameworks (Akka, Play, Spring frameworks)
· NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis)
· Dev testing (Junit, Mockito)
· Cloud knowledge (GCP, AWS)
· Good to have Big data exposure like HDFS, Google dataflow, Big query etc.
· Good to have scripting exposure like Python, Shell
• Medical, Dental, and Vision starts on Day 1
• Life Insurance
• Generous PTO and Monthly Thank You Days
• Hybrid friendly environment
• Culture Building Initiatives
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com
or follow us on LinkedIn
. Looking for more? Check our reviews on Glassdoor