- Build out eDiscovery team in NY.
- Deliver and manage eDiscovery services.
- Lead and direct the execution of multiple, large scale eDiscovery-based investigations.
- Oversee and advise on the development and implementation of technology-enabled solutions to help clients to solve their problems faster and more efficiently.
- Manage teams responsible for engagements with the preparation of concise, accurate documents and balance project economics with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
- Identify opportunities for Technology Assisted Review (TAR) or other technology enhancements to achieve case objectives and manage the development of complex document review predictive models.
- Design and enforce effective quality control measures.
- Manage the production of high quality oral and written communications presenting complex technical matters clearly and concisely.
- Must be available to travel.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Must be dynamic, flexible and tenacious in order to execute and deliver on projects in spite of complexities and complications.
- Minimum 8-10 years of industry experience with knowledge of eDiscovery, security, digital forensics and analysis, and business applications.
- Experience designing and creating analytic models for eDiscovery projects through the use of software platforms or custom code development.
- Experience assessing client requirements and developing strategic plans to design, document and deliver solutions that meet those requirements.
- Ability to organize and effectively handle multiple tasks and workflows in a fast-paced environment, yet flexible enough to respond quickly to critical issues.
Never before has the balance between business opportunity and regulatory risk been so tenuous. Exiger addresses this challenge head-on by developing sustainable compliance programs that meet today’s strict regulatory requirements while acknowledging that businesses cannot afford to play it safe. In a world where the fastest path to driving shareholder value is to expand into developing – often high-risk – economies, Exiger helps financial institutions, multinational corporations, and governmental agencies pursue their strategic goals with the confidence that regulatory change will not alter their course.Exiger was formed by a group of leading authorities on financial crimes compliance to solve some of the most complex problems confronting business today. The firm arms financial institutions and multinational corporations with the practical expertise and tools they need to prevent breaches in compliance, respond to risk intelligence, remediate gaps and monitor ongoing business activities.Initially launched to lead the court-appointed Monitorship of HSBC – the most comprehensive Monitoring assignment ever awarded by the Department of Justice – Exiger is entrusted with evaluating the effectiveness of internal compliance controls used by the $2.7 trillion banking institution across approximately 6,000 offices operating in nearly 70 countries around the world.In addition to its Monitorship work, Exiger guides a wide range of clients around the world through the process of managing the worst-case scenario compliance challenges and implementing the programs they need to prevent them in the future.
Want to learn more about Exiger? Visit Exiger's website.
152 Active Jobs
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Jobs You May Like
Expression of Interest - People (Manila)