- Identify, qualify, develop and close new business for Exiger Advisory with an emphasis on the Governance Risk and Compliance space.
- Enhance the Exiger brand by working with SMEs across Exiger business units
- Communicate the significant value proposition of Exiger. Instill confidence among clients with your personal credibility and experience and the company’s footprint in the GRC space.
- Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue to Exiger.
- Incorporate knowledge of our products and services, the customer, and key competitors into the sales process and use that knowledge to uncover customer needs and create value-based solutions.
- Develop targeted campaigns, qualify leads and set new sales appointments within identified prospects.
- Work effectively as a team member and also facilitate the sales opportunity by providing leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process.
- Leverage the value of our solutions in the negotiation process to drive maximum margin for the company. Establish customer relationships that enable Exiger to be viewed as a trusted advisor.
- Accurately forecast the business on a consistent basis.
- Evaluate potential market opportunities and competitors to ensure we are maximizing revenue and selling effectively against competitors.
- Work closely with Exiger’s Marketing team on marketing efforts and campaign execution, including conferences, webinars and knowledge-share events.
- Working closely with product heads across all Exiger business lines to ensure client requests/demands are being addressed and incorporated.
- Identify and analyze underlying client’s business and sales issues in order to match the appropriate solution/technology to the clients' requirements.
- Maintain records of sales visits, appointments, contacts and sales campaigns in the global CRM.
Knowledge & Skills
- High level of initiative and self-motivation, ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of the processes and daily workflow of banking and/or investment-focused professionals.
- Ability to lead inspirational presentations in a customer-facing environment in an adaptive style.
- Ability to drive new business opportunities within new prospects, as well as ability to increase revenue from existing clients.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple activities ensuring revenue goals are achieved.
Professional Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 12 years of experience selling Advisory Solutions/ Consulting Capabilities to key business decision makers.
- Consultative sales of Advisory Solutions/ Consulting Capabilities with an emphasis on sales or consulting directly to corporate compliance or legal departments and financial institutions.
- Successful track record of sales for an Advisory Professional Services firm.
- Executive presence with ability to interact with senior business leaders.
Never before has the balance between business opportunity and regulatory risk been so tenuous. Exiger addresses this challenge head-on by developing sustainable compliance programs that meet today’s strict regulatory requirements while acknowledging that businesses cannot afford to play it safe. In a world where the fastest path to driving shareholder value is to expand into developing – often high-risk – economies, Exiger helps financial institutions, multinational corporations, and governmental agencies pursue their strategic goals with the confidence that regulatory change will not alter their course.Exiger was formed by a group of leading authorities on financial crimes compliance to solve some of the most complex problems confronting business today. The firm arms financial institutions and multinational corporations with the practical expertise and tools they need to prevent breaches in compliance, respond to risk intelligence, remediate gaps and monitor ongoing business activities.Initially launched to lead the court-appointed Monitorship of HSBC – the most comprehensive Monitoring assignment ever awarded by the Department of Justice – Exiger is entrusted with evaluating the effectiveness of internal compliance controls used by the $2.7 trillion banking institution across approximately 6,000 offices operating in nearly 70 countries around the world.In addition to its Monitorship work, Exiger guides a wide range of clients around the world through the process of managing the worst-case scenario compliance challenges and implementing the programs they need to prevent them in the future.
Want to learn more about Exiger? Visit Exiger's website.
21 Active Jobs
See jobs at Dashlane