- Work closely with the Diligence line of business.
- Identify, qualify, develop and close new business for Exiger Diligence with an emphasis on the corporate sector.
- Develop targeted campaigns, qualify leads and set new sales appointments within identified prospects.
- Evaluate potential market opportunities and competitors to ensure we are maximizing revenue and selling effectively against competitors.
- Work closely with Exiger’s Marketing team on marketing efforts and campaign execution, including conferences, webinars and knowledge-share events.
- Working closely with product heads across all Exiger business lines to ensure client requests/demands are being addressed and incorporated.
- Identify and analyze underlying client’s business and sales issues in order to match the appropriate solution to the clients' requirements.
- Maintain records of sales visits, appointments, contacts and sales campaigns in Salesforce.com.
Knowledge & Skills
- High level of initiative and self-motivation, ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to prospect by cold calling, developing leads into new accounts, and growing existing accounts
- The ability to work with clients to predict their volumes/needs and figure out how to satisfy those needs within the constraint of Exiger’s production capabilities
- Knowledge of the processes and daily workflow of Diligence-focused professionals
- The ability to lead inspirational presentations in a customer-facing environment in an adaptive style.
- The ability to drive new business opportunities within new prospects, as well as ability to increase revenue from existing clients.
- Comfortable selling throughout the EU to Financial Institutions and Corporate clients alike.
- The ability to effectively handle multiple activities ensuring revenue goals are achieved.
- Extensive knowledge of the compliance industry, specifically in the Due Diligence space.
Professional Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3–7 years of experience in selling Diligence programmatic services to key business decision makers.
- Prior experience in new high-level complex sales within the governance, risk and compliance industry.
- Experience building a pipeline of new opportunities/clients and closing on those opportunities.
- Must be familiar with software and Order Management Systems.
- Computer and Internet proficient, with mastery of Microsoft applications.
- Proficient written and verbal English language skills.
- Additional language skills are a plus.
Never before has the balance between business opportunity and regulatory risk been so tenuous. Exiger addresses this challenge head-on by developing sustainable compliance programs that meet today’s strict regulatory requirements while acknowledging that businesses cannot afford to play it safe. In a world where the fastest path to driving shareholder value is to expand into developing – often high-risk – economies, Exiger helps financial institutions, multinational corporations, and governmental agencies pursue their strategic goals with the confidence that regulatory change will not alter their course.Exiger was formed by a group of leading authorities on financial crimes compliance to solve some of the most complex problems confronting business today. The firm arms financial institutions and multinational corporations with the practical expertise and tools they need to prevent breaches in compliance, respond to risk intelligence, remediate gaps and monitor ongoing business activities.Initially launched to lead the court-appointed Monitorship of HSBC – the most comprehensive Monitoring assignment ever awarded by the Department of Justice – Exiger is entrusted with evaluating the effectiveness of internal compliance controls used by the $2.7 trillion banking institution across approximately 6,000 offices operating in nearly 70 countries around the world.In addition to its Monitorship work, Exiger guides a wide range of clients around the world through the process of managing the worst-case scenario compliance challenges and implementing the programs they need to prevent them in the future.
Want to learn more about Exiger? Visit Exiger's website.
11 Active Jobs
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!