- Deliver eDiscovery services to preserve, collect, process, review, and produce electronic data according to the firm’s policies and practices.
- Form, articulate and implement eDiscovery workflow advice based on case requirements, client priorities, and timeframe needs.
- Implement advanced analytics workflows, including technology assisted review (TAR) or other technology enhancements.
- Implement effective quality control measures.
- Produce high quality oral and written communications presenting complex technical matters clearly and concisely.
- Sustain a high level of professionalism in all areas of performance.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and other stakeholders to enable open dialogue, win trust and become a trusted business partner.
Knowledge & Skills
- Considerable knowledge of digital forensics and analysis, eDiscovery processing platforms, eDiscovery review platforms, TAR, and advanced analytics.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and effectively handle multiple tasks and workflows in a fast-paced environment, yet flexible enough to respond quickly to critical issues.
- Ability to be resilient and adaptable on projects in order to execute in spite of complexities and complications.
- Ability to interface with team members and client personnel in demanding, deadline-driven situations.
- Ability to manage time and budgets.
- Well-developed aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Highly motivated, hard-working, eager to learn, and able to motivate others
- Ability to effectively develop and execute work plans.
Professional Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA, Masters or Ph.D. Emphasis on Economics, Finance, Statistics, Math or related field a plus.
- Minimum three years of experience specifically delivering forensic technology and eDiscovery services.
- Experience with Relativity.
- Experience with any of the following products and tools: NexLP, Brainspace, H5 Matter Analytics, Nuix, EnCase, Paraben, other litigation-support software, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Basic, Microsoft .NET framework, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes/Domino, or system administration experience in Microsoft, AS400, Linux/Unix, or Macintosh.
- Some exposure to business development/direct client relationship management.
- Additional language skills a plus.
- Ability to travel outside of home country to meet client engagement needs.
Never before has the balance between business opportunity and regulatory risk been so tenuous. Exiger addresses this challenge head-on by developing sustainable compliance programs that meet today’s strict regulatory requirements while acknowledging that businesses cannot afford to play it safe. In a world where the fastest path to driving shareholder value is to expand into developing – often high-risk – economies, Exiger helps financial institutions, multinational corporations, and governmental agencies pursue their strategic goals with the confidence that regulatory change will not alter their course.Exiger was formed by a group of leading authorities on financial crimes compliance to solve some of the most complex problems confronting business today. The firm arms financial institutions and multinational corporations with the practical expertise and tools they need to prevent breaches in compliance, respond to risk intelligence, remediate gaps and monitor ongoing business activities.Initially launched to lead the court-appointed Monitorship of HSBC – the most comprehensive Monitoring assignment ever awarded by the Department of Justice – Exiger is entrusted with evaluating the effectiveness of internal compliance controls used by the $2.7 trillion banking institution across approximately 6,000 offices operating in nearly 70 countries around the world.In addition to its Monitorship work, Exiger guides a wide range of clients around the world through the process of managing the worst-case scenario compliance challenges and implementing the programs they need to prevent them in the future.
Want to learn more about Exiger? Visit Exiger's website.
192 Active Jobs
On-demand delivery empowering local economies
Jobs You May Like