- Make phone calls to target a variety of prospects with the goals of:
- Building awareness / interest in the Exiger’s different platforms and services.
- Setting up initial sales meetings for Account Executives.
- Follow up on emails sent by Account Executives or Marketing.
- Schedule meetings for Account Executives at upcoming conferences and hosted events.
- Consistently log and record every outreach made in Salesforce.com
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly phone and email communication goals in accordance with strategic plan.
- Correct target account data, including emails, phone numbers and physical addresses.
- Follow up on or in advance of webinars, live events or marketing campaigns.
- Use of various technologies including LinkedIn.
- Occasional research projects as needed.
Knowledge & Skills
- High level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively stay task oriented in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple activities.
Professional Experience Required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- 1-2 years in a similar role targeting the financial services industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous and motivated.
- Must be organized and attentive to detail.
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
Never before has the balance between business opportunity and regulatory risk been so tenuous. Exiger addresses this challenge head-on by developing sustainable compliance programs that meet today’s strict regulatory requirements while acknowledging that businesses cannot afford to play it safe. In a world where the fastest path to driving shareholder value is to expand into developing – often high-risk – economies, Exiger helps financial institutions, multinational corporations, and governmental agencies pursue their strategic goals with the confidence that regulatory change will not alter their course.Exiger was formed by a group of leading authorities on financial crimes compliance to solve some of the most complex problems confronting business today. The firm arms financial institutions and multinational corporations with the practical expertise and tools they need to prevent breaches in compliance, respond to risk intelligence, remediate gaps and monitor ongoing business activities.Initially launched to lead the court-appointed Monitorship of HSBC – the most comprehensive Monitoring assignment ever awarded by the Department of Justice – Exiger is entrusted with evaluating the effectiveness of internal compliance controls used by the $2.7 trillion banking institution across approximately 6,000 offices operating in nearly 70 countries around the world.In addition to its Monitorship work, Exiger guides a wide range of clients around the world through the process of managing the worst-case scenario compliance challenges and implementing the programs they need to prevent them in the future.
Want to learn more about Exiger? Visit Exiger's website.
21 Active Jobs
See jobs at Dashlane
Jobs You May Like
Expression of Interest - Product Management (Sydney)