- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of Exiger’s market, products and capabilities
- Articulate creative solutions for solving client problems using written and visual communications
- Create best-in-class RFP responses for Exiger’s priority pursuits
- Lead the effort to create best-in-class presentations to support our largest and most important pitches and proposals
- Create, manage and maintain Exiger’s content library to arm our professionals with client-centric content, sales enablement tools and soundbites needed to quickly respond to RFPs on their own
- Build relationships with people across the business and partner actively to create teams that power the best response possible for each opportunity in pursuit
- Team on a daily basis with people across the business to divide and conquer projects under strict deadlines
- Communicate expectations and timelines with grace and conviction to avoid bottlenecks and maintain composure inside the response deadline
Knowledge & Skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Customer obsessed and results-focused
- Passion for creative and inventive brand storytelling
- Exceptional ability to visually represent complex processes and solutions using PowerPoint and other presentation tools
- Strong comfort with Excel with some experience in financial modeling
- Exceptional ability to use PowerPoint to convey complex ideas visually
- Knowledge of the GRC / RegTech space preferred
Professional Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred), or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in role developing and applying superior experience in go-to-market writing and presentation skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced organization and the ability to wear different hats, as needed
Never before has the balance between business opportunity and regulatory risk been so tenuous. Exiger addresses this challenge head-on by developing sustainable compliance programs that meet today’s strict regulatory requirements while acknowledging that businesses cannot afford to play it safe. In a world where the fastest path to driving shareholder value is to expand into developing – often high-risk – economies, Exiger helps financial institutions, multinational corporations, and governmental agencies pursue their strategic goals with the confidence that regulatory change will not alter their course.Exiger was formed by a group of leading authorities on financial crimes compliance to solve some of the most complex problems confronting business today. The firm arms financial institutions and multinational corporations with the practical expertise and tools they need to prevent breaches in compliance, respond to risk intelligence, remediate gaps and monitor ongoing business activities.Initially launched to lead the court-appointed Monitorship of HSBC – the most comprehensive Monitoring assignment ever awarded by the Department of Justice – Exiger is entrusted with evaluating the effectiveness of internal compliance controls used by the $2.7 trillion banking institution across approximately 6,000 offices operating in nearly 70 countries around the world.In addition to its Monitorship work, Exiger guides a wide range of clients around the world through the process of managing the worst-case scenario compliance challenges and implementing the programs they need to prevent them in the future.
Want to learn more about Exiger? Visit Exiger's website.
152 Active Jobs
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.