- Manage Exiger’s SharePoint environment
- Provide Windows server support for both physical and virtual machines by troubleshooting and resolving user problems, monitoring issues, OS issues, disk space, antivirus, and software installation.
- Manage the Active Directory (AD) infrastructure and collaborate with various teams to ensure it integrates seamlessly with all components including network, security, messaging and remote access, and virtualized computing environments.
- Proactively monitor infrastructure systems to assure optimal system performance.
- Analyze, support and administer existing Windows based systems and provide troubleshooting strategies.
- Support security monitoring and analytics capabilities across network and host devices.
- Work with the IT & Security team to assess, design and implement emerging security technologies and controls to resolve emerging issues and risks.
- Diagnose and resolve end-user issues regarding server, printers, Apple hardware, email, Internet, VPN, and LAN access.
- Identify inefficiencies in systems and processes and offer intelligent solutions.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to interact with internal Executive stakeholders at all levels of the company, as well as clients and vendors.
- Possess the ability to establish relationships which will facilitate Exiger’s information security and business operating model goals.
- Team player and self-starter willing and capable of working in a global and diverse business environment with a fast-paced executive team.
- Strong executive written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to find effective solutions to issues.
- Ability to help users efficiently both in person and remotely.
- High attention to detail.
Professional Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree prefered in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related area of study.
- At least 7 years of IT experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience supporting users.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Windows Server 2012/2016, Active Directory, Group Policy, Microsoft Clustering, Exchange 2013/2016, and/or SharePoint.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Cisco voice infrastructure. CCNA Collaboration or higher certification is a plus.
- Experience managing small to medium Exchange environment
- Experience supporting a global company with multiple offices is a plus.
- Willingness to travel occasionally, if needed.
- Experience supporting MAC environments is a plus
Never before has the balance between business opportunity and regulatory risk been so tenuous. Exiger addresses this challenge head-on by developing sustainable compliance programs that meet today’s strict regulatory requirements while acknowledging that businesses cannot afford to play it safe. In a world where the fastest path to driving shareholder value is to expand into developing – often high-risk – economies, Exiger helps financial institutions, multinational corporations, and governmental agencies pursue their strategic goals with the confidence that regulatory change will not alter their course.Exiger was formed by a group of leading authorities on financial crimes compliance to solve some of the most complex problems confronting business today. The firm arms financial institutions and multinational corporations with the practical expertise and tools they need to prevent breaches in compliance, respond to risk intelligence, remediate gaps and monitor ongoing business activities.Initially launched to lead the court-appointed Monitorship of HSBC – the most comprehensive Monitoring assignment ever awarded by the Department of Justice – Exiger is entrusted with evaluating the effectiveness of internal compliance controls used by the $2.7 trillion banking institution across approximately 6,000 offices operating in nearly 70 countries around the world.In addition to its Monitorship work, Exiger guides a wide range of clients around the world through the process of managing the worst-case scenario compliance challenges and implementing the programs they need to prevent them in the future.
Want to learn more about Exiger? Visit Exiger's website.
192 Active Jobs
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.