Business Development & Sales - Account Executive, Growth & Retention
Exiger, New York, NY
- Develop and manage existing as well as new business for Exiger Tech with an emphasis on corporate clients with international operations in the F1000 category.
- Develop targeted campaigns for existing Exiger clients for the purpose of increasing revenue within accounts.
- Evaluate potential market opportunities and competitors to ensure we are maximizing revenue and selling effectively against competitors.
- Work closely with Exiger’s Marketing team on marketing efforts and campaign execution, including conferences, webinars and knowledge-share events.
- Work closely with product heads across all Exiger business lines to ensure client requests/demands are being addressed and incorporated.
- Identify and analyze underlying client’s business and sales issues in order to match the appropriate solution/technology to the clients' requirements.
- Maintain records of sales visits, appointments, contacts and sales campaigns in the global CRM.
- Meet sales revenue objectives.
Knowledge & Skills
- High level of initiative and self-motivation, ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of the processes and daily workflow of corporate compliance focused professionals.
- Strong written and verbal English language skills.
- Ability to lead inspirational presentations in a customer-facing environment in an adaptive style.
- Ability to increase revenue from existing clients.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple activities ensuring revenue goals are achieved.
Professional Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Five to seven+ years of experience in a similar role, selling to existing clients and managing relationships within information, technology or other products to key decision makers.
- Successful track record of meeting sales objectives.
- Familiarity with Governance, Risk & Compliance and Third-Party Risk Management preferred.
- Executive presence with ability to interact with senior business leaders.
- Computer and Internet proficient, with mastery of Microsoft applications; Strong knowledge of Salesforce preferred.
- Additional language skills are a plus.
Never before has the balance between business opportunity and regulatory risk been so tenuous. Exiger addresses this challenge head-on by developing sustainable compliance programs that meet today’s strict regulatory requirements while acknowledging that businesses cannot afford to play it safe. In a world where the fastest path to driving shareholder value is to expand into developing – often high-risk – economies, Exiger helps financial institutions, multinational corporations, and governmental agencies pursue their strategic goals with the confidence that regulatory change will not alter their course.Exiger was formed by a group of leading authorities on financial crimes compliance to solve some of the most complex problems confronting business today. The firm arms financial institutions and multinational corporations with the practical expertise and tools they need to prevent breaches in compliance, respond to risk intelligence, remediate gaps and monitor ongoing business activities.Initially launched to lead the court-appointed Monitorship of HSBC – the most comprehensive Monitoring assignment ever awarded by the Department of Justice – Exiger is entrusted with evaluating the effectiveness of internal compliance controls used by the $2.7 trillion banking institution across approximately 6,000 offices operating in nearly 70 countries around the world.In addition to its Monitorship work, Exiger guides a wide range of clients around the world through the process of managing the worst-case scenario compliance challenges and implementing the programs they need to prevent them in the future.
Want to learn more about Exiger? Visit Exiger's website.
64 Active Jobs
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.