Diligence - Associate, Research & Delivery (Portuguese, Russian,Arabic)
- Create and determine contents of reports using a combination of web-based compliance tools, open source resources, client-provided information, and Exiger’s case management system.
- Write clear, concise and thoroughly researched reports for clients using a variety of public records, databases, and other web-based sources and tools.
- Utilize judgement and best practices to complete research, writing and editing of cases of different products, scopes, jurisdictions and complexity.
- Determine and escalate identified risk factors to case manager.
- Successfully manage case lifecycle, personal workload and pipeline.
- Communicate effectively with others both verbally and in writing.
- Collaborate and work within a team to achieve desired outcomes.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Solid communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Ability to deliver high quality work in a fast-paced, high volume environment with strict deadlines.
- Team player with high level of initiative and a proactive approach to work.
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently; takes ownership of tasks and follow up to ensure that they are successfully brought to completion.
- Ability to utilize technology to solve problems.
Professional Experience Required
- Proficient written and verbal English language skills.
- Bachelor's Degree required;
- 0-2 years of professional experience.
- Any other European language is considered an advantage.
- Keen interest in the banking and financial services sector and regulations, current events and international affairs.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement and learning, with an openness to receiving feedback and training.
- Portuguese, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch skills represent an Advantage
Never before has the balance between business opportunity and regulatory risk been so tenuous. Exiger addresses this challenge head-on by developing sustainable compliance programs that meet today’s strict regulatory requirements while acknowledging that businesses cannot afford to play it safe. In a world where the fastest path to driving shareholder value is to expand into developing – often high-risk – economies, Exiger helps financial institutions, multinational corporations, and governmental agencies pursue their strategic goals with the confidence that regulatory change will not alter their course.Exiger was formed by a group of leading authorities on financial crimes compliance to solve some of the most complex problems confronting business today. The firm arms financial institutions and multinational corporations with the practical expertise and tools they need to prevent breaches in compliance, respond to risk intelligence, remediate gaps and monitor ongoing business activities.Initially launched to lead the court-appointed Monitorship of HSBC – the most comprehensive Monitoring assignment ever awarded by the Department of Justice – Exiger is entrusted with evaluating the effectiveness of internal compliance controls used by the $2.7 trillion banking institution across approximately 6,000 offices operating in nearly 70 countries around the world.In addition to its Monitorship work, Exiger guides a wide range of clients around the world through the process of managing the worst-case scenario compliance challenges and implementing the programs they need to prevent them in the future.
Want to learn more about Exiger? Visit Exiger's website.
The social news and entertainment company.