- Clearly convey the features and benefits of customized Exiger Tech solutions to clients, partners and other relevant stakeholders.
- Work with clients to understand and document their technical processes and requirements to facilitate effective integration of Exiger technical products into customized solutions.
- Maintain and communicate prioritization of client deliverables including timelines around custom development.
- Configure client accounts using technical administrative tools to meet requirements of client use case.
- Command an expert understanding of the technical capabilities of our product offerings and clearly identify where custom development may be required.
- Help prepare functional and technically proficient proposals, bids and other sales collateral to support the sales life cycle.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on all stages of client engagement.
- Help to identify and resolve or escalate product/service issues.
- Administer proofs of concept with potential clients to build business cases for Exiger products.
Professional Experience & Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in technical consulting or solution design that integrates data analyses, preferably at one of the Big Four consultancies.
- 5 years’ experience using Python and SQL.
- Familiarity with SAS, VBA, Java, and/or .net
- Strong experience with RDBMS Data Structures and database concepts.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively handle multiple activities and projects.
- Proven ability to work well, both individually and within a team environment
- Working knowledge of DevOps, data science, and AI.
- Strong interpersonal skills with effective and positive leadership qualities.
- Located in either the New York metro area or the DC metro area.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally to client sites.
- U.S. citizenship & ability to obtain security clearance.
- Preferred: Experience working in Government, Compliance, or Financial Services industry; Experience working with and analyzing structured and unstructured data to include premium and open source data.
Never before has the balance between business opportunity and regulatory risk been so tenuous. Exiger addresses this challenge head-on by developing sustainable compliance programs that meet today’s strict regulatory requirements while acknowledging that businesses cannot afford to play it safe. In a world where the fastest path to driving shareholder value is to expand into developing – often high-risk – economies, Exiger helps financial institutions, multinational corporations, and governmental agencies pursue their strategic goals with the confidence that regulatory change will not alter their course.Exiger was formed by a group of leading authorities on financial crimes compliance to solve some of the most complex problems confronting business today. The firm arms financial institutions and multinational corporations with the practical expertise and tools they need to prevent breaches in compliance, respond to risk intelligence, remediate gaps and monitor ongoing business activities.Initially launched to lead the court-appointed Monitorship of HSBC – the most comprehensive Monitoring assignment ever awarded by the Department of Justice – Exiger is entrusted with evaluating the effectiveness of internal compliance controls used by the $2.7 trillion banking institution across approximately 6,000 offices operating in nearly 70 countries around the world.In addition to its Monitorship work, Exiger guides a wide range of clients around the world through the process of managing the worst-case scenario compliance challenges and implementing the programs they need to prevent them in the future.
Want to learn more about Exiger? Visit Exiger's website.
416 Active Jobs
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Jobs You May Like
Time Traveler (Future Opportunities)
TCGplayer, Syracuse, NY