- You will contribute to efforts underway to support cases that are triaged high, medium or low based on assigned criteria using appropriate databases (such as LexisNexis, CATS, JPAS, DCII, and classified databases such as Palantir and travel databases and making a determination if the Subject of the PSI presents a risk to national security.
- Aggregates and fuses multi-modal transactional data and identity.
- Maps and performs analysis of financial data from formal banking systems, financial reports and informal transfer means.
- Applies statistical techniques including flows analysis, visualization and geospatial analysis tools to bulk and raw transactional data.
Knowledge & Skills
- Expert knowledge of intelligence oversight considerations.
- Experience in intelligence reporting, to include Intelligence Information Reports (IIR) and investigative correspondence (SCR, LHM) consistent with community standards.
Professional Experience Required
- Current and Active TS/SCI.
- 2+ years of experience supporting insider threat initiatives.
- Certificates and degrees related to threat finance / and or relevant fields of study.
- Forensic accounting experience, anti-money laundering experience (preferred).
- Financial fraud and audit experience
- Trade based money laundering experience
- Working knowledge of virtual currencies and related technologies
- Experience with domestic and international banking systems to include: SAR / CTR reporting, KYC, Wire transfers, Fedire, SWIFT, FinCEN, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), corresponding banking relationships, working knowledge of OFAC and financial fraud.
- Experience with Monero cryptocurrency– Open Source cryptocurrency
Never before has the balance between business opportunity and regulatory risk been so tenuous. Exiger addresses this challenge head-on by developing sustainable compliance programs that meet today’s strict regulatory requirements while acknowledging that businesses cannot afford to play it safe. In a world where the fastest path to driving shareholder value is to expand into developing – often high-risk – economies, Exiger helps financial institutions, multinational corporations, and governmental agencies pursue their strategic goals with the confidence that regulatory change will not alter their course.Exiger was formed by a group of leading authorities on financial crimes compliance to solve some of the most complex problems confronting business today. The firm arms financial institutions and multinational corporations with the practical expertise and tools they need to prevent breaches in compliance, respond to risk intelligence, remediate gaps and monitor ongoing business activities.Initially launched to lead the court-appointed Monitorship of HSBC – the most comprehensive Monitoring assignment ever awarded by the Department of Justice – Exiger is entrusted with evaluating the effectiveness of internal compliance controls used by the $2.7 trillion banking institution across approximately 6,000 offices operating in nearly 70 countries around the world.In addition to its Monitorship work, Exiger guides a wide range of clients around the world through the process of managing the worst-case scenario compliance challenges and implementing the programs they need to prevent them in the future.
Want to learn more about Exiger? Visit Exiger's website.
144 Active Jobs
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Jobs You May Like
Paid Media Strategist
Brand Knew, Los Angeles