- Develop an extensive working knowledge of the product suite.
- Provide end-user application support via phone, email and in-person.
- Coordinate and validate new implementations and upgrades.
- Coordinate and prioritize support requests.
- Facilitate problem-solving between end-user and development staff.
- Participate with development staff in testing new releases of the product.
- Develop working relationships with sales staff to utilize product knowledge and leverage customer relationships for sales support.
- Analyze and troubleshoot problems effectively while minimizing response time.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through end to end support solutions.
- Identify escalation situations and follow appropriate escalation procedures.
- Keep end-users up to date throughout the resolution process.
- Take ownership of support issues until final resolution.
- Set up and manage business laptops and software.
- Assist with the Technical Operations team with server support.
- Occasionally participate in rotational shift coverage, with advanced notice.
Professional Experience Required
- At least four years of application support experience in a technical support environment (startup and/or small team experience a big plus).
- At least two years experience with Unix/Linux Operating Systems and scripting languages – Bash and Perl.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work in a team environment but at the same time, be self-motivated.
- Able to multitask while balancing competing priorities.
- Able to complete product demonstrations and end-user training sessions in a client facing environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, growing and challenging environment.
- Previous experience with service desk software (Zendesk, ServiceNow, Jitbit, Desk.com, etc).
- Previous experience with JIRA application.
Never before has the balance between business opportunity and regulatory risk been so tenuous. Exiger addresses this challenge head-on by developing sustainable compliance programs that meet today’s strict regulatory requirements while acknowledging that businesses cannot afford to play it safe. In a world where the fastest path to driving shareholder value is to expand into developing – often high-risk – economies, Exiger helps financial institutions, multinational corporations, and governmental agencies pursue their strategic goals with the confidence that regulatory change will not alter their course.Exiger was formed by a group of leading authorities on financial crimes compliance to solve some of the most complex problems confronting business today. The firm arms financial institutions and multinational corporations with the practical expertise and tools they need to prevent breaches in compliance, respond to risk intelligence, remediate gaps and monitor ongoing business activities.Initially launched to lead the court-appointed Monitorship of HSBC – the most comprehensive Monitoring assignment ever awarded by the Department of Justice – Exiger is entrusted with evaluating the effectiveness of internal compliance controls used by the $2.7 trillion banking institution across approximately 6,000 offices operating in nearly 70 countries around the world.In addition to its Monitorship work, Exiger guides a wide range of clients around the world through the process of managing the worst-case scenario compliance challenges and implementing the programs they need to prevent them in the future.
Want to learn more about Exiger? Visit Exiger's website.
416 Active Jobs
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.