- Lead and manage Exiger’s Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking team of researchers and reviewers.
- Mentor, guide, and supervise direct reports, including a team of performance managers, to support their engagement, professional development and growth.
- Oversee the performance management process for team, including individual goal setting, performance feedback, and performance assessment.
- Monitor direct reports’ quality of work, providing guidance and feedback on a daily basis.
- Responsible for setting and managing research and review methodology and standards for Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking countries.
- Manage research source selection, vetting, evaluation, and curation for Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking countries, such as paid subscription databases, public records and other open and publicly available sources.
- Train team members to conduct research on subjects in Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking countries.
- Coordinate and collaborate with colleagues across Exiger’s global offices to ensure research guidance, standards, best practices and sources are coordinated and consistent.
- Review reports for accuracy and clarity, performing spot checks of research.
- Develop strategies to grow and expand Exiger’s Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking team of research and review professionals.
Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Superior comprehension and analytical abilities
- Excellent logical thinking
- Ability to work in fast-paced and self-driven environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize several projects and assignments simultaneously
Professional Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of due diligence research, review, and management experience
- Extensive experience with sources, research methodology, and key trends related to English, Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking countries.
- Demonstrated experience leading a team of researchers and client projects.
- Professional proficiency in Spanish and Portuguese.
- Demonstrated experience with the range of due diligence products, inclusive of deep dive public records research and use of on-the-ground human sources.
- Demonstrated experience with training staff in Latin American research and review methodology.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in dynamic, high-pressure, and deadline-driven environments.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to develop processes to support a rapidly maturing organization.
- Solution-oriented professional focused on achieving optimal outcomes for clients, the business, and the team.
Never before has the balance between business opportunity and regulatory risk been so tenuous. Exiger addresses this challenge head-on by developing sustainable compliance programs that meet today’s strict regulatory requirements while acknowledging that businesses cannot afford to play it safe. In a world where the fastest path to driving shareholder value is to expand into developing – often high-risk – economies, Exiger helps financial institutions, multinational corporations, and governmental agencies pursue their strategic goals with the confidence that regulatory change will not alter their course.Exiger was formed by a group of leading authorities on financial crimes compliance to solve some of the most complex problems confronting business today. The firm arms financial institutions and multinational corporations with the practical expertise and tools they need to prevent breaches in compliance, respond to risk intelligence, remediate gaps and monitor ongoing business activities.Initially launched to lead the court-appointed Monitorship of HSBC – the most comprehensive Monitoring assignment ever awarded by the Department of Justice – Exiger is entrusted with evaluating the effectiveness of internal compliance controls used by the $2.7 trillion banking institution across approximately 6,000 offices operating in nearly 70 countries around the world.In addition to its Monitorship work, Exiger guides a wide range of clients around the world through the process of managing the worst-case scenario compliance challenges and implementing the programs they need to prevent them in the future.
Want to learn more about Exiger? Visit Exiger's website.
14 Active Jobs
WE PUT MORE POWER IN YOUR HANDS
Jobs You May Like
Banco de Talentos Especiais (PCD)
99, Sao Paulo