- Provide leadership within the Business Development team for management of data and systems that drive operations management, reporting, analytics, and an effective sales organization.
- Help ensure smooth operation of the global Business Development function: assist in the management of the sales processes and sales reps; coordinate with product teams and operations; facilitate requests for information; identify and address pain points leveraging knowledge of best practices; internal project management.
- Salesforce Administrator - Manage Salesforce.com (and other BD support tools) system design, implementation, and operation; identify scope and parameters of the usage of the tool, and continue to mindfully evolve; ensure data quality through regular monitoring.
- Leverage data from Salesforce.com and Exiger’s internal case management system to report, track, analyze, and provide insights into the sales pipelines and opportunities, adjusting reporting cadence as needed to accommodate different sales cycles by product and business line.
- Coordinate global and regional sales reporting and pipeline calls.
- Stay up-to-date on key market trends and practices in order to inform sales and go-to-market strategies.
- Coordinate with Finance team and CFO to assist with development and execution of rep quotas, commissions, territories, account responsibilities, etc.
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com, including knowledge of record field configuration, dashboards, reporting, and best practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically extensive knowledge of Excel.
- Organization, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and be responsive in a fast-paced team environment.
- Experience with other CRM, case management, and marketing systems (such as HubSpot) preferred.
- Experience with other analytics and reporting tools (such as Tableau) preferred.
Professional Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree required, advanced degree preferred.
- 2-8 years of relevant experience working in Business Development/Sales Operations or Sales Strategy.
- Experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator (including knowledge of record field configuration, dashboards, reporting, and best practices) and other marketing and CRM tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (extensive knowledge of Excel required).
- Experience working in technology or financial services preferred.
Never before has the balance between business opportunity and regulatory risk been so tenuous. Exiger addresses this challenge head-on by developing sustainable compliance programs that meet today’s strict regulatory requirements while acknowledging that businesses cannot afford to play it safe. In a world where the fastest path to driving shareholder value is to expand into developing – often high-risk – economies, Exiger helps financial institutions, multinational corporations, and governmental agencies pursue their strategic goals with the confidence that regulatory change will not alter their course.Exiger was formed by a group of leading authorities on financial crimes compliance to solve some of the most complex problems confronting business today. The firm arms financial institutions and multinational corporations with the practical expertise and tools they need to prevent breaches in compliance, respond to risk intelligence, remediate gaps and monitor ongoing business activities.Initially launched to lead the court-appointed Monitorship of HSBC – the most comprehensive Monitoring assignment ever awarded by the Department of Justice – Exiger is entrusted with evaluating the effectiveness of internal compliance controls used by the $2.7 trillion banking institution across approximately 6,000 offices operating in nearly 70 countries around the world.In addition to its Monitorship work, Exiger guides a wide range of clients around the world through the process of managing the worst-case scenario compliance challenges and implementing the programs they need to prevent them in the future.
Want to learn more about Exiger? Visit Exiger's website.
152 Active Jobs
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.