Exiger Federal Solutions - Full Stack Developer
Exiger, Tysons Corner, Virginia
- Use scripting languages such as Python to implement prototypes and rapid development experiments
- Collaborate closely with product management, engineering, QA and infrastructure teams in all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Work within an Agile/Scrum-based environment and be instrumental in analyzing and breaking Epics/Stories down into smaller, deliverable units of work.
- Take part in Agile grooming, planning and commitment exercises to estimate, commit to and deliver internal and client-facing goals and initiatives.
- Deliver on-time, unit-testable, high-quality systems that meet the specifications of our product management team.
- Stay current on technology and domain trends, frameworks and cutting-edge technology. The candidate will be working with our teams to bring new solutions delivered by technology to the company.
Professional Experience Required
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in full-stack web application development.
- Experience with the following Backend technologies required: Java, Python, SQL
- Experience building global multi-tiered systems with Web-facing aspects.
- Must be able to attain Security Clearance or currently have Security Clearance (Preferred)
Knowledge & Skills (Desired)
- Experience working with Git and BitBucket
- Familiarity with SOA, microservices, message queueing and relational database concepts.
- Experience working with third-party RESTful web services and other APIs.
- Experience working with engineering teams using Agile principles.
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively contend with competing priorities.
- Possess strong troubleshooting, code optimization, and refactoring skills.
- Familiarity with AngularJS and/or other client-side frameworks such as React.
- Familiarity working with or implementing Elasticsearch a plus.
- Willingness to share opinions and experiences with team and stakeholders regarding technical topics and approaches.
Never before has the balance between business opportunity and regulatory risk been so tenuous. Exiger addresses this challenge head-on by developing sustainable compliance programs that meet today’s strict regulatory requirements while acknowledging that businesses cannot afford to play it safe. In a world where the fastest path to driving shareholder value is to expand into developing – often high-risk – economies, Exiger helps financial institutions, multinational corporations, and governmental agencies pursue their strategic goals with the confidence that regulatory change will not alter their course.Exiger was formed by a group of leading authorities on financial crimes compliance to solve some of the most complex problems confronting business today. The firm arms financial institutions and multinational corporations with the practical expertise and tools they need to prevent breaches in compliance, respond to risk intelligence, remediate gaps and monitor ongoing business activities.Initially launched to lead the court-appointed Monitorship of HSBC – the most comprehensive Monitoring assignment ever awarded by the Department of Justice – Exiger is entrusted with evaluating the effectiveness of internal compliance controls used by the $2.7 trillion banking institution across approximately 6,000 offices operating in nearly 70 countries around the world.In addition to its Monitorship work, Exiger guides a wide range of clients around the world through the process of managing the worst-case scenario compliance challenges and implementing the programs they need to prevent them in the future.
Want to learn more about Exiger? Visit Exiger's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one