- Designing and developing high-quality software using Java and related frameworks.
- Participating in R&D collaborative brainstorming and planning sessions.
- Developing great software and ensuring alignment to current and developing architecture.
- Conducting design and peer reviews.
- Evaluating and introducing new tools and techniques to the team.
- Proactively identifying areas for improvement, seeking solutions and making recommendations.
- Takes responsibility for the quality of deliverables.
- Mentor new developers and act as a mentor coach for senior employees.
- Perform and promote effective communication practices across development teams and with business leads.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong expertise in Java and Java frameworks
- Solid foundation in computer science and ability to solve algorithmic tasks.
- Strong competencies in data structures and software design (Design Patterns).
- Exceptional analytical skills to understand problems, identify root cause and resolve.
- Strong experience designing distributed systems in a cloud environment.
- Effective collaborator with experience in an agile environment.
Professional Experience Required
- A bachelor’s or graduate degree in a relevant field, or equivalent experience.
- 8 – 10 + years professional software development experience with Java and Java frameworks.
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, Postgres, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker preferred.
- Microservice architecture experience.
- Experience with unit testing, and TDD as a plus.
Never before has the balance between business opportunity and regulatory risk been so tenuous. Exiger addresses this challenge head-on by developing sustainable compliance programs that meet today’s strict regulatory requirements while acknowledging that businesses cannot afford to play it safe. In a world where the fastest path to driving shareholder value is to expand into developing – often high-risk – economies, Exiger helps financial institutions, multinational corporations, and governmental agencies pursue their strategic goals with the confidence that regulatory change will not alter their course.Exiger was formed by a group of leading authorities on financial crimes compliance to solve some of the most complex problems confronting business today. The firm arms financial institutions and multinational corporations with the practical expertise and tools they need to prevent breaches in compliance, respond to risk intelligence, remediate gaps and monitor ongoing business activities.Initially launched to lead the court-appointed Monitorship of HSBC – the most comprehensive Monitoring assignment ever awarded by the Department of Justice – Exiger is entrusted with evaluating the effectiveness of internal compliance controls used by the $2.7 trillion banking institution across approximately 6,000 offices operating in nearly 70 countries around the world.In addition to its Monitorship work, Exiger guides a wide range of clients around the world through the process of managing the worst-case scenario compliance challenges and implementing the programs they need to prevent them in the future.
Want to learn more about Exiger? Visit Exiger's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid
Jobs You May Like
ESC, Birmingham City Centre