- Lead the implementation of a Business Intelligence capability across our technology products.
- Design, build and deploy creative BI visualizations based on requirements from clients and/or client services.
- Continually look for process improvements and more efficient use of BI technology.
- Apply data security oversight throughout the project life cycle.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Experience with Git as well as bash scripting
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong data analysis skills & experience with data wrangling with Python
- Demonstrative experience operating in both Linux and windows environments
- Good experience in analyzing business and designing dashboards based on databases is a must
- Must have knowledge on datawarehousing concepts, knowledge on data modeling including 3NF, Inmon, Kimbal methodologies.
- Drive the architecture of a project, including authoring functional and design specifications, scalability, testing, quality data flow, and interface.
- Ability to Lead and Manage team and interact with End users.
- Proficient in creating documentation related to design documents, Unit testing, handover and walk-through documents.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and leadership skills along with excellent oral and written communication skills.
Professional Experience Required
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Management Information Systems, or equivalent professional experience.
- 4+ years of professional experience in Python scripting languages
- 8+ years Architect experience in IT industry strong data-warehouse and reporting background
- 6+ years expertise in Business Intelligence applications such as Tableau, Sisense or Power BI
- Superior communication skills.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and adapt to a dynamic environment.
Never before has the balance between business opportunity and regulatory risk been so tenuous. Exiger addresses this challenge head-on by developing sustainable compliance programs that meet today’s strict regulatory requirements while acknowledging that businesses cannot afford to play it safe. In a world where the fastest path to driving shareholder value is to expand into developing – often high-risk – economies, Exiger helps financial institutions, multinational corporations, and governmental agencies pursue their strategic goals with the confidence that regulatory change will not alter their course.Exiger was formed by a group of leading authorities on financial crimes compliance to solve some of the most complex problems confronting business today. The firm arms financial institutions and multinational corporations with the practical expertise and tools they need to prevent breaches in compliance, respond to risk intelligence, remediate gaps and monitor ongoing business activities.Initially launched to lead the court-appointed Monitorship of HSBC – the most comprehensive Monitoring assignment ever awarded by the Department of Justice – Exiger is entrusted with evaluating the effectiveness of internal compliance controls used by the $2.7 trillion banking institution across approximately 6,000 offices operating in nearly 70 countries around the world.In addition to its Monitorship work, Exiger guides a wide range of clients around the world through the process of managing the worst-case scenario compliance challenges and implementing the programs they need to prevent them in the future.
Want to learn more about Exiger? Visit Exiger's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one