Diligence - Senior Manager, Human Source Intelligence Product Specialist
Exiger, Remote, CAN
- Lead the SmartSource product to drive and achieve business KPIs around quality, consistency, efficiency, scalability and profitability.
- Establish, innovate, maintain and refine SmartSource product methods, standards, guidance and processes.
- Manage and drive the expansion of the source network, in coordination with the Head of Compliance.
- Track and evaluate source performance and quality across a variety of factors such as access, reliability, credibility, pricing, and timeliness.
- Assist the Business Development team in scoping reports and winning projects.
- Provide subject matter expertise during sales pitches.
- Support client conversations, opportunities, proposals and pursuits in collaboration with the Business Development and Client Success teams.
- Work with the Business Development and Client Success teams to obtain client perspectives and feedback about the product.
- Coach and mentor research professionals in the SmartSource product to meet and exceed product standards.
- Train research professionals in the SmartSource product, in coordination with the Training team.
- Monitor and track product quality and provide timely feedback.
- Champion product standards and vision with internal stakeholders and clients.
- Assess desired and current state product capabilities to identify improvement opportunities and gaps.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to evaluate and ensure the SmartSource product’s market competitiveness and achievement of business KPIs.
Knowledge & Skills
- Extensive experience working on human source intelligence driven due diligence and maintaining a wide source network
- Deep understanding of due diligence products, research and processes in the governance, risk, and compliance space
- Excellent English writing skills and rigorous attention to detail
- Strong executive written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Advanced research skills
- Superior comprehension and analytical abilities and excellent logical reasoning skills
- Proven ability to mentor others
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced and self-driven environment
- Strong program and project management skills, including the ability to manage and prioritize several projects and assignments simultaneously
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Strong customer relationship skills including responsiveness and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to address issues promptly and effectively
- Proven ability to work well, both individually and within a team environment
- Strong initiative and self-motivation
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside of standard business hours, as needed
- Understanding of current events, international affairs, financial regulations, economics, finance, and sanctions
Professional Experience Required
- 4+ years of reputational due diligence experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Preferred candidates have demonstrated client-facing experience in briefing findings and discussing source inquiries experience and capabilities
- Preferred candidates have professional fluency in one or more languages in addition to English
Never before has the balance between business opportunity and regulatory risk been so tenuous. Exiger addresses this challenge head-on by developing sustainable compliance programs that meet today’s strict regulatory requirements while acknowledging that businesses cannot afford to play it safe. In a world where the fastest path to driving shareholder value is to expand into developing – often high-risk – economies, Exiger helps financial institutions, multinational corporations, and governmental agencies pursue their strategic goals with the confidence that regulatory change will not alter their course.Exiger was formed by a group of leading authorities on financial crimes compliance to solve some of the most complex problems confronting business today. The firm arms financial institutions and multinational corporations with the practical expertise and tools they need to prevent breaches in compliance, respond to risk intelligence, remediate gaps and monitor ongoing business activities.Initially launched to lead the court-appointed Monitorship of HSBC – the most comprehensive Monitoring assignment ever awarded by the Department of Justice – Exiger is entrusted with evaluating the effectiveness of internal compliance controls used by the $2.7 trillion banking institution across approximately 6,000 offices operating in nearly 70 countries around the world.In addition to its Monitorship work, Exiger guides a wide range of clients around the world through the process of managing the worst-case scenario compliance challenges and implementing the programs they need to prevent them in the future.
Want to learn more about Exiger? Visit Exiger's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!