- Working with multiple stakeholders to define, maintain and execute the product roadmap and features.
- Triage reported software problems and enhancement requests from internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in and drive discussion on a range of technology issues including User Interface and Experience, technology architecture and design.
- Work with internal and external development teams to bring products and features to the market.
- Communicate project status to executives and stakeholders.
- Perform acceptance testing prior to releasing features.
- Work closely with IT and support to investigate and resolve issues with products.
- Manage ongoing relationships with internal clients to drive adoption and value of products and services.
- Achieve strategic product goals and measure Key Performance Indicators.
- Support potential sales opportunities through proof of concept projects.
- Coordination of potential technical partnership opportunities.
Professional Experience Required
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering desired.
- 2+ years working as part of a product team for a SaaS product.
- Proven project management and superior communication skills.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and adapt to a dynamic environment.
- Proficient written and verbal English language skills.
- Experience with Jira, Zendesk a plus.
Never before has the balance between business opportunity and regulatory risk been so tenuous. Exiger addresses this challenge head-on by developing sustainable compliance programs that meet today’s strict regulatory requirements while acknowledging that businesses cannot afford to play it safe. In a world where the fastest path to driving shareholder value is to expand into developing – often high-risk – economies, Exiger helps financial institutions, multinational corporations, and governmental agencies pursue their strategic goals with the confidence that regulatory change will not alter their course.Exiger was formed by a group of leading authorities on financial crimes compliance to solve some of the most complex problems confronting business today. The firm arms financial institutions and multinational corporations with the practical expertise and tools they need to prevent breaches in compliance, respond to risk intelligence, remediate gaps and monitor ongoing business activities.Initially launched to lead the court-appointed Monitorship of HSBC – the most comprehensive Monitoring assignment ever awarded by the Department of Justice – Exiger is entrusted with evaluating the effectiveness of internal compliance controls used by the $2.7 trillion banking institution across approximately 6,000 offices operating in nearly 70 countries around the world.In addition to its Monitorship work, Exiger guides a wide range of clients around the world through the process of managing the worst-case scenario compliance challenges and implementing the programs they need to prevent them in the future.
Want to learn more about Exiger? Visit Exiger's website.
If you're passionate about trading & technology, you'll find success.