Global Shared Services - Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
Exiger, New York, NY
- Quickly learn Exiger’s portfolio of tech-enabled risk management products & solutions, market and competitive landscape to identify opportunities for Exiger to stand out
- Create a digital campaign strategy addressing the full customer life-cycle with special focus on brand awareness, personas and lead nurturing
- Develop creative digital campaigns illuminating the best of Exiger to generate sales qualified leads, win business and build our brand globally
- Partner with Sales + Marketing teams to create hyper-targeted account-based marketing campaigns
- Serve as digital marketing expert to ensure Exiger is proactive – staying ahead of the latest trends related to successful, modern digital marketing strategies
- Partner with growth/sales reps and agency partners to analyze, manage and optimize leads conversion
- Serve as digital evangelist reinforcing the potential when marketing tech stacks are leveraged effectively to drive growth
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to turn long-form statements into attention-getting headlines
- Technical experience with LinkedIn Ads and Paid Search tools (Google Ads)
- Ability to leverage Exiger.com (WordPress), Salesforce, Hubspot and other marketing automation tools, analytics platforms and reporting dashboards to generate leads, capture and create efficiencies
- Knowledge of the GRC space preferred
Professional Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role using Google Ads, LinkedIn, CRM and HubSpot (or similar); B2B environment is critical
- Working knowledge in digital campaign design / UX design principles and execution for the purposes of lead generation and brand building
- Thrives in a fast-paced organization, delivers to deadlines with attention to details and can wear different hats as needed
Never before has the balance between business opportunity and regulatory risk been so tenuous. Exiger addresses this challenge head-on by developing sustainable compliance programs that meet today’s strict regulatory requirements while acknowledging that businesses cannot afford to play it safe. In a world where the fastest path to driving shareholder value is to expand into developing – often high-risk – economies, Exiger helps financial institutions, multinational corporations, and governmental agencies pursue their strategic goals with the confidence that regulatory change will not alter their course.Exiger was formed by a group of leading authorities on financial crimes compliance to solve some of the most complex problems confronting business today. The firm arms financial institutions and multinational corporations with the practical expertise and tools they need to prevent breaches in compliance, respond to risk intelligence, remediate gaps and monitor ongoing business activities.Initially launched to lead the court-appointed Monitorship of HSBC – the most comprehensive Monitoring assignment ever awarded by the Department of Justice – Exiger is entrusted with evaluating the effectiveness of internal compliance controls used by the $2.7 trillion banking institution across approximately 6,000 offices operating in nearly 70 countries around the world.In addition to its Monitorship work, Exiger guides a wide range of clients around the world through the process of managing the worst-case scenario compliance challenges and implementing the programs they need to prevent them in the future.
Want to learn more about Exiger? Visit Exiger's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.