- Review story requirements and participate in requirement discussion.
- Set up test data and environments to achieve solid and reliable test coverage.
- Design, develop and maintain a selenium based test framework for GUI.
- Work closely with Product and Development teams to resolve system and product issues.
- Work directly with the NLP team providing testing support on algorithms and discuss results to determine and prioritize further enhancements.
- Follow Agile principles and work independently without direct input or oversight.
Professional Experience Required
- Bachelors’ degree in a computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in testing Angular JS applications. Preferably using Protractor.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-manager with the ability to perform well under little supervision.
- Quick learner of new concepts and technologies.
- Critical thinking skills, with the ability to organize and articulate effective problem solving solutions.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.
- Experience in Agile environments.
- Understanding of Big Data, machine learning, NLP, and data analysis.
Never before has the balance between business opportunity and regulatory risk been so tenuous. Exiger addresses this challenge head-on by developing sustainable compliance programs that meet today’s strict regulatory requirements while acknowledging that businesses cannot afford to play it safe. In a world where the fastest path to driving shareholder value is to expand into developing – often high-risk – economies, Exiger helps financial institutions, multinational corporations, and governmental agencies pursue their strategic goals with the confidence that regulatory change will not alter their course.Exiger was formed by a group of leading authorities on financial crimes compliance to solve some of the most complex problems confronting business today. The firm arms financial institutions and multinational corporations with the practical expertise and tools they need to prevent breaches in compliance, respond to risk intelligence, remediate gaps and monitor ongoing business activities.Initially launched to lead the court-appointed Monitorship of HSBC – the most comprehensive Monitoring assignment ever awarded by the Department of Justice – Exiger is entrusted with evaluating the effectiveness of internal compliance controls used by the $2.7 trillion banking institution across approximately 6,000 offices operating in nearly 70 countries around the world.In addition to its Monitorship work, Exiger guides a wide range of clients around the world through the process of managing the worst-case scenario compliance challenges and implementing the programs they need to prevent them in the future.
Want to learn more about Exiger? Visit Exiger's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.