Factory Berlin is the next-generation business club fostering innovation. We connect the right people to build relationships that truly matter. Our mission? To empower entrepreneurs to make an impact and create the world of tomorrow. Our curated community brings together the brightest minds from all over the globe. Our network includes freelancers, startups from all possible stages and verticals, established corporations as well as investors and leading influencers from politics and science.
As Hospitality Clerk you will make sure that the quality of the service provided to our community members meets the highest standards. You will represent our company in front of our members and respect our community values (give first, fairness, share and care, respect and be diverse, proactivity) in your everyday work.
You will be responsible all the equipment needed for our campus operations have been ordered and placed.
In particular you will:
- Be the point of first contact together with our Reception Teams for all the members of our community
- Make sure that overall our community space is kept cleaned and organised ensuring always a pleasant and comfortable working environment for our community members
- Work closely with the Hospitality, Reception, Facilities and Events Team
- Support the event organisation in our campus
- Be responsible of ordering and placing in the community space the necessary office equipment
- Support with technical issues (with printers, coffee machines, internet,...) and constantly communicate with the Facility Team to find a solution in a timely manner
- Be responsible of the status and maintenance of our shared kitchen
- Be responsible of the status and the maintenance of our shared restrooms, making sure that the right equipment is always in the right place
- Supervise the quality of the service provided by our cleaning company giving constant feedbacks
- Support the maintenance of our outdoor space
- 1+ year working experience in the gastronomy or hotel industry
- Completed vocational training as hotel or restaurant clerk (Hotelkauffrau(mann) / Restaurantfachfrau(mann) is preferred
- Developed communication and team working skills
- Outstanding organisational and networking skills
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and manage stress
- Strong customer orientation and attention to detail
- Proactivity and solution orientation
- English fluent and good command of German
- Availability to work either 6 or 8 hours per day
What to expect
At Factory, we like to think with an entrepreneurial mindset. Our focus is to innovate and impact, and the foundation of what we do revolves around thinking collectively and acting as a team. We are motivated, passionate and not afraid to think unconventionally. The backbone of Factory is our community, as it is the people and the day-to-day interactions taking place here that enable us to thrive. Being a part of our team is not just a job; it’s an experience. Everything we do is executed in a bid to make the experiences of our members as close to perfection as possible. You will work alongside a talented, creative and young team of professionals who are always striving to obtain common goals, and willing to share their knowledge with one another. Do you have the Factory mentality?
About Factory Berlin
We are a next-generation business club fostering innovation. We connect the right people to build relationships that truly matter. Our mission? To empower entrepreneurs to make an impact and create the world of tomorrow. Our curated community brings together the brightest minds from all over the globe. Our network includes freelancers, startups from all possible stages and verticals, established corporations as well as investors and leading influencers from politics and science. Our locations provide our members and partners with access to an inspiring work environment, exclusive events, and endless opportunities. Our home and heart is in Berlin, as we believe in the potential of our local creative scene. Some of the greatest business of our time were conceived due to the founders meeting coincidently. Here at Factory Berlin, we want to make that coincidence a little more likely. They say it takes a village to raise a child, and we feel the same way about ideas. We create the space; you fill it. OUR STORY Combining his one of a kind real estate expertise with his passion for startups, Factory was founded by CEO Udo Schloemer in 2011. Located right at the site of the former Berlin Wall, our main campus in Berlin Mitte was inaugurated by Google chairman Eric Schmidt and Berlin mayor Klaus Wowereit in 2014. Two years later, in 2016, Factory Berlin introduced the world’s first business club for startups, bringing together entrepreneurs, startups and corporations through a curated community, world-class events and beautiful workspace. Today, Factory counts over 1,000 members from two dozen nations and works with startups like Uber, SoundCloud and Zendesk as well as companies such as Deutsche Bank, Schaeffler and Google. Factory’s newest location at Görlitzer Park is scheduled to open in 2017, creating Europe’s biggest club for startups in the heart of Berlin.
Want to learn more about Factory Berlin? Visit Factory Berlin's website.
Jobs You May Like
Part Time Contract, Operations Associate
Birchbox, New York
Real Estate Strategy Lead
Bonobos, New York
Support Engineer - Terraform Provider
HashiCorp, New York City Area
Studio Operations, Talent Acquisition, People and Culture Fall 2018 Internship
Studio71, Los Angeles
Recruiting Manager (m/f)
Holidaycheck, Munich, Bottighofen