Factual is the location data company that the world’s most valuable brands and technology companies trust to understand and intelligently grow their businesses. We help engineering teams, marketers and data analysts build the best digital products, deliver more impactful marketing and transform their businesses with the most accurate and comprehensive data on places and people worldwide.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will lead the development, implementation, and management of go-to-marketing strategies of our new data product(s), build and publish insights derived from our datasets. You will work closely with the product team to ensure that we are bringing the right features to market, with the sales and sales engineering teams to ensure successful selling, and with PR/content marketing teams to promote insights from our data.
- Passionate about technology - can articulate the most complex technical concepts in simple terms that make sense to customers
- Analytical and data driven - love numbers and data
- Customer focused - seeks to understands customers’ needs, and help them take their businesses to the next level
Roles and Responsibilities
Manage Factual’s products for analytics
- Work with product management and engineering teams to turn market needs into products, including: market research, competitive research, pricing, product evaluations, product positioning statements, webpages, etc.
- Own and execute the go-to-market strategies
Create and publish insights based on Factual data
- Work with sales engineering and data science teams to build meaningful insights from the data
- Author articles, blogs, customer success stories, presentations and other content
- Work with our PR team and agency to proactively pitch and deliver stories around insights derived from our datasets
- Perform sales enablement, from evaluation stage to post sales.
- Provide training and collateral to support sales teams to achieve revenue goals.
- Work cross-functionally with other internal teams (sales engineering, partner services, content marketing, legal, etc.) as needed
- 3-5+ years in data analytics, or product management/product marketing for analytics and data products
- BA/BS degree or equivalent from a reputable university
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and success
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to connect with both technical and business audiences
- Bias for action and ability to thrive in a dynamic startup environment
Nice to haves:
- Engineering, Math, Finance or MBA background
- Experience working with large datasets and/or analytics products
- Location and geo-technological experience
- You have experience working with databases, coding, or high willingness to learn
- You have experience working with enterprise sales teams
About us We at Factual believe that data should be accessible to every developer, entrepreneur, business, or organization – anyone who needs it to build a better app, provide a better search result, make smarter software – anyone who needs data to make a better decision or help others make better decisions. Today, Factual focuses on making location data accessible to the mobile world. Factual’s data about places across the globe reveals a deeper understanding of people based on their geographic behavior. For more information, visit http://www.factual.com.