Factual is the location data company that the world’s most valuable brands and technology companies trust to understand and intelligently grow their businesses. We help engineering teams, marketers and data analysts build the best digital products, deliver more impactful marketing and transform their businesses with the most accurate and comprehensive data on places and people worldwide.
This Account Management role represents a key function in managing external Factual partners who contribute data to Factual’s Observation Graph, which fuels Factual’s data for Marketing and data for Analytics businesses. Reporting into the Partner Services organization within Factual, you will be primarily responsible for the on-boarding and management of all Observation Graph partners, post-contract. This includes: managing technical on-boarding, post-contract partner account management and negotiation, data integrity monitoring and management, partner supply management and more.
- Experience managing external partners in an account management capacity.
- Strong written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage external partnerships and internal stakeholders within a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Experience working with and negotiating contracts.
- Data-driven mindset with regard to forging successful external partnerships.
- Creative, independent and resourceful problem solver.
- Technical on-boarding: You will serve as the primary contact for data partner on-boarding, working closely with our internal sales engineering teams as well as external contacts to successfully launch new data-buying partnerships.
- Data Supply Partner Portfolio Management: You are responsible for managing overall supply from Factual’s data partners. You will need to manage this supply by making data driven decisions based on data composition and volume versus the demand needs from Factual’s different product lines and stakeholders. You are responsible for external data partner engagement, volume, price, and contractual changes required over time. You are also responsible for data agreement renewal and guidance to the inbound sales team for new supply needed.
- Expansion and Renewal: Creating defensible partnerships that are a win-win for Factual and our partners is critical. We will look to you to create sustainable partnerships with our external supply partners which can be expanded, extended and shaped to meet our evolving product suite’s needs.
- 3-5+ years in a partner facing role within the technology sector (buying or selling), preferably within digital media businesses or other data-marketplace businesses.
- Strong knowledge of mobile ad technology; experience working with DSPs, DMPs, SSPs, ad networks, publishers and apps within the mobile app and content ecosystem..
- Strong process, management, negotiation and analytical skills.
- A real passion for mobile, location, data and how all three can improve user experience and consumer technology.
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required, MBA or relevant experience preferred.
About us We at Factual believe that data should be accessible to every developer, entrepreneur, business, or organization – anyone who needs it to build a better app, provide a better search result, make smarter software – anyone who needs data to make a better decision or help others make better decisions. Today, Factual focuses on making location data accessible to the mobile world. Factual’s data about places across the globe reveals a deeper understanding of people based on their geographic behavior. For more information, visit http://www.factual.com.
Want to learn more about Factual? Visit Factual's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Representative
Samanage, Cary, North Carolina
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Sales Account Coordinator, Edmonton (Entry Level)
TradeRev, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
foodora Germany, Hamburg
Sales Engineer ANZ
Rubrik, New Zealand
Pre Sales Systems Engineer
Turbonomic, Reston, VA