Factual is the location data company that the world’s most valuable brands and technology companies trust to understand and intelligently grow their businesses. We help engineering teams, marketers and data analysts build the best digital products, deliver more impactful marketing and transform their businesses with the most accurate and comprehensive data on places and people worldwide.
Factual’s product marketing team is responsible for simplifying complex concepts into clear, compelling stories in order to drive measurable results. As the Product Marketing Manager, you’ll lead the development, implementation, and management of go-to-market strategies for products in our Data for Marketers business unit.
If you are an experienced product marketer with a passion for data who thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments... we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Craft crisp, concise, and persuasive product messaging that conveys our unique value proposition to brand and agency stakeholders
- Create engaging, highly-visual sales collateral –– including one-sheets, ebooks, whitepapers, and more
- Create product support and training materials –– including written copy, visuals, and video –– to enable self-service and drive increased utilization
- Perform competitive and market research, and train internal teams on key product differentiators
- Collaborate with the growth marketing team to develop marketing campaigns to drive awareness and adoption among prospective customers
- Collaborate with email marketing team to improve customer retention and cross-sell
- Collaborate with sales, services, marketing, and product to understand customer needs and help inform the product roadmap
- Work closely with the product team to understand new product features and releases, and own internal product communication/training
- Represent Factual at industry events
- 5+ years experience in product marketing, product management, or similar functions for technical products
- Experience working in advertising technology (e.g., at an ad network, DSP, mobile advertising exchange)
- Understanding of digital measurement methodologies, including online-to-in-store attribution process, multitouch attribution process, as well as familiarity with basic attribution models
- Deep understanding of the adtech ecosystem and the roles of key players (including DSPs, DMPs, exchanges, etc.)
- Stellar communication skills. Exceptional writing, editing, and content creation abilities.
- Comfort presenting to executive-level audiences.
- An eye for design and a passion for visual storytelling. Strong attention to detail.
- Project management experience.
- Genuine interest in marketing, technology, and data.
- Bachelor’s Degree with coursework in business/marketing. MBA or Masters Degree preferred.
About us We at Factual believe that data should be accessible to every developer, entrepreneur, business, or organization – anyone who needs it to build a better app, provide a better search result, make smarter software – anyone who needs data to make a better decision or help others make better decisions. Today, Factual focuses on making location data accessible to the mobile world. Factual’s data about places across the globe reveals a deeper understanding of people based on their geographic behavior. For more information, visit http://www.factual.com.
Want to learn more about Factual? Visit Factual's website.
Jobs You May Like
Coffee Meets Bagel, SF, Seattle, or Remote
Sr. Selection Planning Specialist (H&L)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)
Associate Marketing Designer
HotelTonight, San Francisco, CA
Brand Ambassador, NYC
Dig Inn, New York City
Product Marketing Manager
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA
Digital Producer, Italy/Greece
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands