- 2-5 years of Technical Illustration or Graphic Design or relevant industry experience creating art work product. (Automotive, Military, and/or Aerospace preferred).
- Minimum: 2-yr certification (or higher) in Graphic Design, CAD technology, or Arts Preferred: 4-yr degree in Graphic Design, CAD engineering technology
- Demonstrated Top-notch skills with Technical Illustration Software including but not limited to: Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, Autotrol, IsoDraw , Photoshop
- Knowledge + expertise in working with 3D CAD environments or software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, very high level of organization and personal initiative to get tasks completed with tight or changing deadlines.
- Ability to work on tasks with minimum direction and without need for constant supervision, can manage and measure metrics on deliverables.
- Attention to detail and ability to collaborate and work with Product Engineers, Design Engineers and Manufacturing Engineers.
- Proven expertise with Adobe Illustrator and/or CorelDRAW
- A diverse skillset including use of CAD assets, drawings, and physical properties to create and produce illustrations.
- Intimate familiarity with Automotive CAD system CATIA 2014/CATIA 2016 or Seimens NX, Solidworks; coupled with a solid understanding of Automotive Assembly and Manufacturing Processes
- 2+ years of experience in Automotive industry or R&D space.
- Ability to follow established Technical Document Standards.
- A creative curiosity, collaborative work ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision
- A genuine fascination for the Technical Illustration, Assembly Processes, and a passion for New Technologies.
- A true Sense of Determination and hopefully ...... a Sense of Humor
About Faraday Future
Hello. We are Faraday Future from California. We are a user-centric, advanced mobility company with headquarters in Silicon Valley and Southern California. Our team leverages the talents of passionate creators from the technology and automotive industries to bring premium, seamlessly connected electric vehicles. Our heart and soul is comprised of more than our technology and resources. Our team – our community – is what makes FF extraordinary. Different Backgrounds. Same Vision. Our incredibly dedicated, international team comes from diverse backgrounds spanning the technology, automotive, energy, and aerospace industries.
Want to learn more about Faraday Future? Visit Faraday Future's website.
Jobs You May Like
The Democratic Party
DNC Talent Bank
The Democratic Party, Washington, DC (DNC HQ)
Apparel Product Line Manager
Brooks Running, US, Washington, Seattle, Corporate
RetailMeNot, London, United Kingdom
Associate Scientist, Immunotherapy, Antibody Discovery
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Product & Sales Specialist for Iran (German Market)
Ventura TRAVEL, Tehran - Iran
Blockstack, New York, NY or Remote