- Defining KPIs to ensure we are focusing on metrics that drive the business forward and measure the impact of specific product features and operational initiatives.
- Partnering with leaders from the operations, sales, marketing, and finance teams to develop reports to monitor business trends.
- Analyzing customer and runner data to inform growth and retention strategies, as well as calibrate supply and demand needs across 100+ Texas markets.
- Analyzing merchant partner data to optimize sales volume and mix via segmentation, recommendation, placement and promotion.
- Analyzing unit economics to understand promotional risk & return, effective pricing and general drivers of profitability.
- Growing the collective knowledge base through process documentation and technical mentorship.
Our Ideal Candidate Is:
- Detail-oriented. You ensure accuracy and consistency of reporting and analysis through data cleansing, transformation and ongoing stewardship. You think 2 steps ahead to identify potential roadblocks and have contingency plans to address them.
- Narrative-oriented. You connect changes in top-level metrics to the underlying drivers and create compelling visualizations to drive home key findings. You communicate results effectively to audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Action-oriented. You are always up for a challenge and view reporting and analysis as an opportunity to recommend tactics and strategies that make the business better. You are open to feedback in the interest of delivering continually better output and growing as a professional.
- 1-3 years experience working in an analytical role.
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills, preferably with large datasets.
- Excel ninja.
- Experience with business intelligence software, such as Tableau, Domo, or Looker. Working knowledge of Python and R a plus.
- Experience with client-side analytics, like Google Analytics and Firebase.
- Familiarity with statistical concepts and A/B test design.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, in particular in a presentation setting.
Favor is the easiest way to get anything you want in your city delivered to your door in under an hour. Whether it’s lunch at the office, groceries for home or those errands you just don’t have time for — your personal assistant (we call them Runners) can deliver it in just a few taps. Favor currently operates in 15 cities across Texas.
Want to learn more about Favor? Visit Favor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Paytm Labs, Toronto
Business Development Representative (Bahasa & English Speaking)
Lead, Client Insights and Strategy
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineering Intern
Sighten, San Francisco
Senior Solution Delivery Manager
Zuora, San Mateo
Senior Communications Manager
MongoDB, New York City