WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Deeply understand our service and how it works. You’re the expert in how our 15 distinct iOS, Android, Desktop Web, and Mobile Web products work.
- Turn uncertainty into knowledge. Help find ways to inform the company on the needs of our users through research and data analysis.
- Identify and think through problems, mock up solutions, test with users. Lather, rinse, repeat until the product is great.
- Design every screen in pixel perfect detail. Then work with engineers as they build to help define interactions so everything feels just right.
- Present your ideas regularly to creative peers, engineers, and key stakeholders (including senior leadership).
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in Product Design, UI Design, UX Design, or a similar role.
- You’ve worked 2+ years for a consumer product company or similar.
- You have a core design skill set that includes wireframing, whiteboarding, strategy, and information architecture. You can think in both low and high fidelity and understand the impact of design on user experience across an ecosystem of products.
- You appreciate great product design and can evaluate what makes an experience good or bad.
- You have an acute attention to detail and inconsistencies in products drive you crazy.
- You have excellent communication and persuasion skills with an ability to explain your work. You naturally speak on behalf of the user.
- You crave constructive feedback because it makes you a better designer. Your portfolio demonstrates your user-centered designs across a variety of mobile and web applications and your experience designing products that users love (please include a link in your application).
- You’re a Sketch wizard and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- You’ve worked with UI pattern libraries and have experience applying established design patterns to your work.
GREAT TO HAVE:
- Degree in product design, industrial design, digital design, graphic design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or a related discipline.
- Experience with prototyping tools like InVision and Principle and production tools like Zeplin.
- Experience creating style guides, pattern libraries, and other design solutions
Favor is the easiest way to get anything you want in your city delivered to your door in under an hour. Whether it’s lunch at the office, groceries for home or those errands you just don’t have time for — your personal assistant (we call them Runners) can deliver it in just a few taps. Favor currently operates in 15 cities across Texas.
Want to learn more about Favor? Visit Favor's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Product Manager
Technical Product Manager
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Technical Program Manager
Udemy, San Francisco, California, USA
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Product Reliability Engineer, New Grad
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Lyft, San Francisco