Sr. Solution Architect/DevOps Engineer (Cleared)
Fearless, Washington, DC Suburb-Fort Bolling
We are Fearless.
Fearless is looking for a Sr. Solution Architect/Dev Ops Engineer who can analyze functional business requirements and design specifications for functional activities.
This Architect should be able to provide identification/fixing for problems within existing systems, design/implement new systems, enhance existing systems and participate in the analysis, design and new construction of next generation IT systems. The individual should have experience with large data architectures, understand big data infrastructure concepts, and understands how to navigate political red tape to get to the truth. The architect will be working with the decision makers to drive the technical decisions from a top-down approach.
What you'll be doing:
- Help to solve data flow problems and performs end to end system integration tasks to include system design, development, and administration
- Develop system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to-large scale programs
- Experienced in analytical environments/intelligence production organizations.
- Perform a variety of tasks related to knowledge/ technique dissemination to groups of analytic workforce and demonstrates an ability to convey new techniques and technologies to analytic workforce and facilitate transference of acquired knowledge from more experienced analysts to new analysts.
- Provide guidance on integrating FOSS, COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors.
- Cares about getting stuff done and supporting various customer missions
- The more open source the better!
What we are looking for:
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Strong AWS background
- Strong system and application experience
- Strong automation experience
- An active TS/SCI security clearance, based on a current single scope background investigation (SSBI), as well as a favorable completion of Full Scope Polygraph completed by the U.S. Government (CI Polygraphs will also be considered).
Why Fearless Solutions?
Great people are the foundation of any great company. To attract and retain great people, we offer fulfilling work that stays in balance with the rest of life. Because everyone has different needs, desires, and goals, our benefits offer the choices and flexibility people need to live well and succeed. Here are a few benefit highlights:
- Individual yearly tech budget
- Birthday off-we don't believe in working on your birthday
- Continuing education assistance
- Professional development allowance
- We cover 100% of employee-only premium for HMO medical/PPO HSA
- Free downtown parking
- Highly competitive 401(k) plan, with employer contributions
- Generous paid time-off plan: 15 days PTO plus 10 Federal Holidays
- All the purple swag you can wear!
Fearless is a rapidly growing software engineering company headquartered in the heart of Baltimore's Inner Harbor. We deliver innovative, leading-edge products, solutions, and services to customers worldwide. At Fearless, we are always learning, exploring, and looking for new ways to put our knowledge and experience to work. We are dedicated to advancing the discipline of software engineering through imagination, technical excellence, and unparalleled passion for our work. Fearless is also a pretty good place to work.
Fearless is committed to breaking the mold of traditional employers to create a truly enriching professional environment, and a place where all employees can find the correct work/life balance. EOE/M/F/D/V.
Fearless is a software shop that builds presentations while maximizing performance. We turn complex data or processes into creative applications that are intuitive and beneficial to the user. To ensure maximum software performance, we streamline and automate developer, operation, security, and testing processes to drastically increase their efficiency. Our team comprises designers and developers who have a deep understanding of cutting edge technology and trends, and leverage this knowledge to solve problems. Our developers are experienced enough to know the ins and outs of the industry, but inventive enough not to be bound by convention and to seek out the most creative solution to a problem. We are passionate about being surprisingly different by the work we do, problems we solve, and difference we make.
Want to learn more about Fearless? Visit Fearless's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer Full Stack Java Developer
Peloton, New York, NY
Application Security Engineer
Helix, San Carlos
PHP Web Developer
Twitch, Huntsville, AL
Software Engineer, Ad Product
Pinterest, San Francisco
Sr. Build Engineer - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL or Sunnyvale, CA