Fearless is looking for a seasoned candidate to join our team in the role of Scrum Master.
The ideal candidate would have a TS/SCI Poly active clearance. We will entertain candidates without this, for we will get them into the clearance process. We’re looking for an energetic team player who can work closely with users, the Fearless team, and the customer.
What you'll be doing and what we are looking for:
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with common Agile practices and service oriented environments.
- Understanding of the basic fundamentals of iterative development as well as backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, and task definition.
- Experience working with distributed software development products and teams.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional teams.
- Experience in technical leadership.
- Ability to rapidly prioritize competing requirements.
- Ability to understand and simplify customer requirements.
- Ability to communicate end user feedback to technical and design leads.
- Computer science or engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of industry standards.
- Proven knowledge of managing agile software development efforts.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification
Why Fearless Solutions?
Great people are the foundation of any great company. To attract and retain great people, we offer fulfilling work that stays in balance with the rest of life. Because everyone has different needs, desires, and goals, our benefits offer the choices and flexibility people need to live well and succeed. Here are a few benefit highlights:
- Individual yearly tech budget
- Birthday off-we don't believe in working on your birthday
- Continuing education assistance
- Professional development allowance
- We cover 100% of employee-only premium for HMO medical/PPO HSA
- Free downtown parking
- Highly competitive 401(k) plan, with employer contributions
- Generous paid time-off plan: 15 days PTO plus 10 Federal Holidays
- All the purple swag you can wear!
Fearless is a rapidly growing software engineering company headquartered in the heart of Baltimore's Inner Harbor. We deliver innovative, leading-edge products, solutions, and services to customers worldwide. At Fearless, we are always learning, exploring, and looking for new ways to put our knowledge and experience to work. We are dedicated to advancing the discipline of software engineering through imagination, technical excellence, and unparalleled passion for our work. Fearless is also a pretty good place to work.
Fearless is committed to breaking the mold of traditional employers to create a truly enriching professional environment, and a place where all employees can find the correct work/life balance. EOE/M/F/D/V.
Fearless is a software shop that builds presentations while maximizing performance. We turn complex data or processes into creative applications that are intuitive and beneficial to the user. To ensure maximum software performance, we streamline and automate developer, operation, security, and testing processes to drastically increase their efficiency. Our team comprises designers and developers who have a deep understanding of cutting edge technology and trends, and leverage this knowledge to solve problems. Our developers are experienced enough to know the ins and outs of the industry, but inventive enough not to be bound by convention and to seek out the most creative solution to a problem. We are passionate about being surprisingly different by the work we do, problems we solve, and difference we make.
Want to learn more about Fearless? Visit Fearless's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Center Asset Manager
Box, Redwood City, CA
Manufacturing Quality Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Senior Software Engineer, Inventory Data
Samsara, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer, Android
Strava, San Francisco, CA
Android Engineer - Core Experience
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA